Don't know who to buy

I have a bit less than 250k and I can reach that number, but I don't know who to buy, in your opinion, who Is the best icon ST under 250k? Maybe Crespo? Ian rush? Kluivert? I honestly don't so I asked here

Comments

If you really need an icon at that price then Crespo is decent, or you could go for baby Suker as he can pass and has better work rates.

If you're comfortable (or can learn) playing with a target man style striker, then that's where you'll find the most value as other people don't rate them. Prime Vieri is the best pure target man, while Van Basten and mid Rush are good alternatives if you still want someone who can dribble will enough to turn (even if they can't run at the defence).
    Don't buy any striker icon under 250k. You will be disappointed with all of them. If your dead set Kluivert... Honestly though you can find some good cheap gold cards that work better.
    GAonlineGAonline Posts: 9
    > @berood001 said:
    > Don't buy any striker icon under 250k. You will be disappointed with all of them. If your dead set Kluivert... Honestly though you can find some good cheap gold cards that work better.
    I have to link him with hazard deulofeu/aspas and capa/odegaard, I can raise the budget up to 300k, is there someone better then?