Any recommendations for improving my squad?

Hey guys, I have a bundesliga squad where you can check from the link : https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/5952888 do you have any suggestions for improving it? Thank you all.

Comments

Hey mate what formation do you use in-game, or do you use the 4-2-4? If so I’d recommend switching to a formation with 2 strikers and 2 CDMs as you’ll find there will be a big gap between ur midfield and defence for your opposition to exploit.

I would recommend you bring in either Goretzka, Kimmich or Zakaria and whatever version of em obviously depends on your budget.

Hopefully this helps, besides bringing in 2 CDMs I can’t really pick up on anything else to change to this squad other than upgrading Leon Bailey later in the game.
    zosob12zosob12 Posts: 2
    > @Willis2020 said:
    > Hey mate what formation do you use in-game, or do you use the 4-2-4? If so I’d recommend switching to a formation with 2 strikers and 2 CDMs as you’ll find there will be a big gap between ur midfield and defence for your opposition to exploit.
    >
    > I would recommend you bring in either Goretzka, Kimmich or Zakaria and whatever version of em obviously depends on your budget.
    >
    > Hopefully this helps, besides bringing in 2 CDMs I can’t really pick up on anything else to change to this squad other than upgrading Leon Bailey later in the game.

Hey mate thanks a lot for your answer. My in game formation is 4-1-2-1-2 where sabitzer plays as a cdm an gnabry as a cam.
    Which 4-1-2-1-2 do you play? The first variation or the second variation?