Please help me put down a good team

Hello guys. After balling with this team for about a month it just doesn't feel right. I play on a 4-3-3 (4) formation, I don't change my formation in-game (because I don't know what advantage I have)

This is my squad; https://www.futbin.com//21/squad/5964752

It would be nice to create a formation with two strikers upfront, I was thinking about selling Werner and getting Rooney (premium sbc)? Might that be handy?

The following players are tradable: Wijnaldum (RTTF), Promes (RTTF), Frenkie (IF), Van Dijk, Gomez, Ziyech (OTW), Werner (OTW), Ake (OTW), INGS (HEADLINER)

The following players are untradable: Owen, Robben (FLASHBACK), Mané (IF), ADAMA (FREEZE), Klaiber (SHOWDOWN), Malen (SHOWDOWN), Fabinho (HEADLINER), Mount (RRTF),
Van Bergen (84), Gravenberch 82.

Please give me some options for my team (instructions, in game formation change and starting formation). I have about 100k coins available but I'm willing to sell some cards.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

MrBowserMrBowser Posts: 9

I would like to mention that Robben and Mané are not really good in the 4-3-3 (4) formation I play. It feels they are invisible most of the game.

Hey again, the reason you don’t see Mane and Robben that often is cos they are playing on the wing. I’ve used the ERA Rooney and he is insane and I highly recommend getting him.

I propose you use the 4-2-2-2 in game as you wanted a second striker and you will see a lot more of robben and mane as they are more central in this formation. I’ve put a squad together for you to fit the 4-2-2-2 in game whilst including Rooney on full chem.

- STARTING FORMATION: 4-5-1
    GK: IF Pope (84)
    RB: Klaimer
    RCB: If Walker (86)
    LCB: Gomez (83)
    LB: Freeze Traore (84)
    CM: Kante (88)
    RM: FB Robben (88)
    LM: IF Mane (91)
    RCAM: Owen (91)
    LCAM: RTTF Wijnaldum (87)
    ST: ERA Rooney (93)

IN-GAME FORMATION: 4-2-2-2
    GK: IF Pope (84)
    RB: Klaimer
    RCB: If Walker (86)
    LCB: Gomez (83)
    LB: Freeze Traore (84)
    RCDM: Kante (88)
    LCDM: RTTF Wijnaldum (87)
    RCAM: FB Robben (88)
    LCAM: IF Mane (91)
    Right ST: Owen (91)
    Left Striker: ERA Rooney (93)

Thanks for reacting so fast! I'm going to sell Werner and pay Rooney from that. Should I sell De Jong and get Kante? Walker IF is not gonna happen for me because hes 1 mill...

Do you know what tactics each player needs?

Willis2020Willis2020 Posts: 45
    edited February 7
    If you can’t get IF Walker don’t worry but I’d recommend getting rid of Van Dijk cos he really isn’t that good, in all honesty I would buy a normal Walker and play him on 7 chem at CB then swap him with Klaiber in-game so Walker plays RB and Klaiber plays CB.

Just message me if you want help with tactics, instructions, etc.

Alright, I will keep you updated. I will now get Rooney, Kante, Pope and normal Walker. I will message you later this day. Cheers!

I've only have to get Rooney now. The rest is done. I've send you a message. Do I need to put the same position on them as you did in the starter formation?

I will get Barnes. Maybe I can put Barnes instead of Robben?

NasreuNasreu Posts: 10
    Hi Willis, I DM you for help. Can you check my message please?