Here to help your squads

I’m bored with playing Ultimate Team atm, so if you need help with your squad let me know ur current situation in the format provided.

Platform:

Budget:

Link to current squad:

In-Game Formation:

Players you want to use:

Other untradeable players you have:

Your playing style:

Specific traits for positions (optional):

Comments

Willis2020Willis2020 Posts: 44
    edited February 11
    > @pllaker17 said:
    > Platform: Xbox One
    > Budget: 3.5M max.
    > Min. Chemistry: 100 - prefer all players on full
    > Formation: 4231/4321 preferred, can be any
    > Players that must be in: None
    > Untradeables: IF Courtois, HL Tavernier, PM Kurzawa, PM Dybala, Storyline Duncan
    > Description: I am looking for a fun, moderately pacey team. My play style relies heavily on passing, so ideally the midfield and attack would have quality passing stats. Other than that, I am pretty open-minded.
    >
    > Thanks so much in advance for your help with this, I greatly appreciate it!

Hey mate, just want to thank you for giving me a ridiculous budget cos it makes this a lot more fun. Anyways, I’ve made a squad that fits the 4-2-3-1 in-game and hopefully it’s a squad that should (sorry, I mean will) dominate. If I’m being honest I’m so glad you play on Xbox cos I’d hate to come up against this.

Link to your squad: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6077992

In-game positioning:
    RB: Cuadrado
    RCB: Chiellini
    LCB: Varane
    LB: Kurzawa
    RCDM: Koeman
    LCDM: Duncan
    RCAM: Kulusevski
    CAM: Dybala
    LCAM: Neymar
    ST: Ronaldo

Just want to say that Chiellini isn’t a proper CDM and defs a CB, hence why I swapped him and Koeman who has better passing and dribbling stats.

Good luck with your squad mate.
    Noki1907Noki1907 Posts: 8
    Platform: PC
    Budget: 420k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any (but I like ingame 4-4-2)
    Players that must be in: /
    Untradeable players (optional): Duncan, Kante, Mendy (they dont have to be all included, but 1 prefferable)
    Playing style: I like pacy forwards
    Thank you in advance
    > @Willis2020 said:
    > > @pllaker17 said:
    > > Platform: Xbox One
    > > Budget: 3.5M max.
    > > Min. Chemistry: 100 - prefer all players on full
    > > Formation: 4231/4321 preferred, can be any
    > > Players that must be in: None
    > > Untradeables: IF Courtois, HL Tavernier, PM Kurzawa, PM Dybala, Storyline Duncan
    > > Description: I am looking for a fun, moderately pacey team. My play style relies heavily on passing, so ideally the midfield and attack would have quality passing stats. Other than that, I am pretty open-minded.
    > >
    > > Thanks so much in advance for your help with this, I greatly appreciate it!
    >
    > Hey mate, just want to thank you for giving me a ridiculous budget cos it makes this a lot more fun. Anyways, I’ve made a squad that fits the 4-2-3-1 in-game and hopefully it’s a squad that should (sorry, I mean will) dominate. If I’m being honest I’m so glad you play on Xbox cos I’d hate to come up against this.
    >
    > Link to your squad: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6077992
    >
    > In-game positioning:
    > RB: Cuadrado
    > RCB: Chiellini
    > LCB: Varane
    > LB: Kurzawa
    > RCDM: Koeman
    > LCDM: Duncan
    > RCAM: Kulusevski
    > CAM: Dybala
    > LCAM: Neymar
    > ST: Ronaldo
    >
    > Just want to say that Chiellini isn’t a proper CDM and defs a CB, hence why I swapped him and Koeman who has better passing and dribbling stats.
    >
    > Good luck with your squad mate.

My pleasure lol. And this looks nothing short of godly, thanks so much for your help! 🙌🏼
    Willis2020Willis2020 Posts: 44
    edited February 11
    > @CDurrant08 said:
    > Platform: PS4
    >
    > Budget: 1.25 mill
    >
    > Formation: 4:3:3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2
    >
    > Players in club: casimero, 86 cancelo, 85 Campbell, 85 vidic, 91 yashin, 87 Ndidi, van dijk, fs dalot, fs lunin and 88 lautaro Martinez ST
    >
    > Min chem: as close to 100 as possible lowest 95
    > Play style: over the top passes to wingers
    >
    > Would like to try neymar out if possible
    >

Here you go mate, link to my recommended squad: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6078547

I’ve set this team up for a 4-2-3-1 formation and hopefully it should play nicely. I’ve only used a few of the cards in the team and I can that the ones that I’ve used that are included should perform to the level expected of them.

In-game I recommend position you’re squad as follows:
    - RB: Cancelo
    - RCB: Van Dijk
    - LCB: Campbell
    - LB: Mendy
    - RCDM: Llorente
    - LCDM: Ndidi
    - RCAM: Salah
    - CAM: Barnes
    - LCAM: Carrasco
    - ST: Dembele

PS: Sorry I couldn’t include Neymar but it’s too difficult with many of the best Ligue 1 players being too expensive or expired SBCs

UPDATE!!!
    I’ve made a squad that is defs not as strong as the other squad but could do the job for ya and includes Neymar.

Link to squad: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6078737

I’ll let u be the judge of how u play in-game with it.
    > @Noki1907 said:
    > Tysm my guy! One question: Is Son gonna be good only on 2 chem?

Hey mate if you add position modifiers to Son and make him a LF he will be playin on 7 chem. I use mine on 7 and he still plays ridiculously good.
    Platform: PS4

Budget: 1.25 mill

Formation: 4:3:3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2

Players in club: casimero, 86 cancelo, 85 Campbell, 85 vidic, 91 yashin, 87 Ndidi, van dijk, fs dalot, fs lunin and 88 lautaro Martinez ST

Min chem: as close to 100 as possible lowest 95
    Play style: over the top passes to wingers

Would like to try neymar out if possible
    IlovesalahIlovesalah Posts: 112
    > @Noki1907 said:
    > Tysm my guy! One question: Is Son gonna be good only on 2 chem?

You can put him Lf and he can have like 8 chem
    Tysm my guy! One question: Is Son gonna be good only on 2 chem?
    Platform: Xbox One
    Budget: 3.5M max.
    Min. Chemistry: 100 - prefer all players on full
    Formation: 4231/4321 preferred, can be any
    Players that must be in: None
    Untradeables: IF Courtois, HL Tavernier, PM Kurzawa, PM Dybala, Storyline Duncan
    Description: I am looking for a fun, moderately pacey team. My play style relies heavily on passing, so ideally the midfield and attack would have quality passing stats. Other than that, I am pretty open-minded.

Thanks so much in advance for your help with this, I greatly appreciate it!
    Thx
    > @Ilovesalah said:
    > https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6014109
    > Pre game ^
    > All untradeble 15 k don’t know who’s best in game I like either 4222 4231 3412 or 41212
    >

Here’s a link to my recommended squad my guy: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6051303

I’ve taken Inzaghi out cos he is quite frankly shit and replaced him with Aouar, I rate Freeze Marquinhos but IMO he is not a proper CDM he is a CB, thus I have swapped him with an absolute sweat machine in the midfield known as IF Renato Sanches.

I recommend playing the 4-2-2-2, I use this formation and it is quite effective with my squad once you add the right tactics and instructions.

I recommend playing in-game like this:
    RB: Klaiber
    RCB: Varane
    LCB: Kounde
    LB: Acuna
    RCDM: Bruno Guimaraes
    LCDM: Renato Sanches
    RCAM: Fati
    LCAM: Aouar
    ST: Hernandez
    ST: Depay
    > @Ilovesalah said:
    > https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6014109
    > Pre game ^
    > All untradeble 15 k don’t know who’s best in game I like either 4222 4231 3412 or 41212
    >

What’s your platform please fill in the rest of the format because it will help me provide with the best recommended squad possible.
    > @Noki1907 said:
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 420k
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: Any (but I like ingame 4-4-2)
    > Players that must be in: /
    > Untradeable players (optional): Duncan, Kante, Mendy (they dont have to be all included, but 1 prefferable)
    > Playing style: I like pacy forwards
    > Thank you in advance

Here’s a link to my recommended squad mate:
    https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6051190

Werner and Son will cause havoc up front, in the future I would recommend upgrading Pope to his In-Form version or maybe Courtois depending on coins. It’s a bitch and simple defence that everyone has played this FIFA and is still very effective. Pogba and Kante should complement each other a lot in central midfield. Finally, moura and dembele are two of the most OP players this FIFA and should be doin bits down the wing.

Good luck with your squad and enjoy your day.
    https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6014109
    Pre game ^
    All untradeble 15 k don’t know who’s best in game I like either 4222 4231 3412 or 41212

Plataforma: PS4
    Presupuesto:400k
    Química mínima :95
    Formación: In game 41212(2)
    Jugadores que deben estar en: mané and if it is possible dos santos, dybala..
    Jugadores intransferibles (opcional):Acuña showdown,oblak,mane,ansu fati player of the month, curtis jones mc, jonathan dos santos, dybala moments, scholes medium, capa freeze, gimenez and iñaki rulebreaker, aouar freeze, klaiber, atal rttf, alessandrini, guedes, khedira flashback and cr7 flashback

a lot of intransf sorry xD