I need help with my team

Platform: PS4
Budget: 2 millions
Min chemistry: 100
Formation: I like 442 and 4231 but open for others
Players that must be in: You choose
Untradeable players: Mid Dalglish, Essien baby , Bruno potm, Nehaus fs, Bruno guimares fs, Mahrez hl, Reinier fs, akanji rttf, Fofana fs, kounde rttf, semedo otw, Neymar, Mane, Kante, Ferland mendy.
Description: I have so many untradebles so i dont really know what to do and i have plenty of cash to and that’s why i feel some of them may not be worth to include. And for the record i dont like essien he feels clumsy, but i understand if you include him in the squad to solve chem and he is not that bad. Feel free but I’m an arsenal fan so no stinky Tottenham players.

Comments

Hi,
    I made this squad for you: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6468028
    Play 4231 ingame with Bruno POTM CM and Guimaraes CDM , Neymar CAM, dalglish ST, and on wings Rashford and Reinier. Even if Rashford plays in 7 chem he's the best option for you. If you have more than 2 millions consider buying one of the Rashford Informs. I used the gold one because Desailly ain't that cheap and it will surpass your budget. You can use any of the Neuer's version or every Bundesliga GK you want. Also, if you have more money, consider getting a better winger on RW position if you want him to play in full chem, Best or Garrincha maybe, because u are kind of forced to put an icon there as there are not many good RM's/RW's in PL. Good luck! Hope you enjoy it.