Please leave this info for me:

• Budget
  • Platform
  • Untradeables
  • Players you would like to use
  • Formation in-game
  • Preferences

Comments

Hello everybody waiting for their team, I have been really busy last week, but I am back and I will make your teams as fast as possible. Thanks!

OpzzzzzzzzOpzzzzzzzz Posts: 4

Can you please make a team for me bro

Budget is 3.2 million
    Platform is PS4
    Untradeables are R9 rated, IF varane TOTY Van Dijk and Player Pick Neymar 92
    All the untradeables in my team pls
    In-game 4222 or 532 (it's ok for me if an attacker is a wingback for example carrasco is ok for me at RWB)
    Preferences as much skills and weak foot as possible

jrmarcobaljrmarcobal Posts: 9

Hello,
    I need your help with my team.
    Budget: 1,2M
    Platform: PS4
    Untradeables: Lewandowski TOTY, Guimaraes CDM 87, Mollet 86, Boateng 90, Ter Stegen 90, Kurzawa 86, Atal 82, Reinier 87, Son 87, Depay 87, Shaw 86, Aouar 86, Walker Gold
    Players you would like to use: Neymar, Mbappe and something similar to Mollet but better
    Formation in-game: I don't mind
    Preferences: Chemistry 10 in each player but I have played with 7 sometimes to accomodate Neymar as a LM.
    Thanks!!
    Jose

NasreuNasreu Posts: 10
    > @Mymephisbigger said:
    > @Nasreu https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/6950215 this is the team i made for you. Diatta will hopefully get an upgrade. I hope you like it and please leave your feedback

Hi, you replaced my Neymar by 88 rashford and salah by diatta. Are they really better?

@Nasreu I do think that diatta is better than Salah, and he might still get an upgrade. You could also go with Neymar ofcourse, but I personally prefer Rashford as he is faster and stronger ingame. You could also go with Neymar, depending on your preferences.

SurlierQSurlierQ Posts: 3

Hallo a niffo

@jrmarcobal https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/7088355 This is the team I built for you. I hope you like it. I tried to include as many players as possible. Youi can play aouar at cm or you can replace Ben Yedder by for example Lees-melou What If if you want to play him as an attacker.

> @Mymephisbigger said:
    > @Nasreu I do think that diatta is better than Salah, and he might still get an upgrade. You could also go with Neymar ofcourse, but I personally prefer Rashford as he is faster and stronger ingame. You could also go with Neymar, depending on your preferences.

Thank you, I tried Diatta this week and he's very good. I'll try rashford 88 later.
    I just did the prime icon sbc and got Koeman 91 :(. Is there a way to include him in my team? People are saying to play him cdm... but I don't see how I can put him in my team and get 10 chemistry. Can you help me?
    alphaz211alphaz211 Posts: 10
    Platform: PC
    Budget: 460,000
    Min chemistry: 98
    Formation: Any but must be okay with 4231 in game
    Players that must be in: I have 86 fofana doesn’t need to be used tho.
    Description: something tecky and really sweaty to boost up my divisions in rivals :))
    Mikemd94Mikemd94 Posts: 4
    https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/7113917
    Hi
    In game formation 532
    What upgrades do you suggest ? Only reaching silver 1
    ArrakatArrakat Posts: 33
    Platform: ps4
    Budget:3,7 Mio
    Min chemistry:100 (not All Player need to have 10 cham)
    Formation: Playing in 5-2-1-2
    Players that must be in: mbappe toty
    Untradeable players (optional): van der sar (87), kroos (93), dybala (91) , boateng (90) Busquets (90) savic (90) gnabry (88) robben (88) marquinhos (87) reinier (87) fer(87) Kleiber (86) kurzawa (86) giminez (86)
    Description: meta Team
    I need a lb and rb that can play Good offensiv
    Also 2 defensiv midfielder and 1 offensiv midfielder

Thanks for the help

Sry for my English
    Im from germany
    Hey bro, this is my team: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/5028537

I have rn 500k and everything is untrade except Mendy.
    ThoMer06ThoMer06 Posts: 24
    Formation: 4-4-2
    Budget: 75K
    Untradeables:
    - icons: pirlo (92), Fernando torres(91), gattuso (85) (but you can ignore him, i use him in-game as RB at the moment)
    -others: De Bruyne (91), van dijk (90), Joe hart (91), Lars Bender (88), mbappe (90)
    -bench players: Gündogan (86), Giroud (90), chilwell (86), ter stegen (90), Ruben Neves (89)
    Tradeables: Neymar (91), salah (90), telles (gold 84)
    Players I really want to keep using: Mbappe, bender, Torres, pirlo, hart, (Virgil maybe)
    In-game formation: 4-4-2

You may change my formations ( I prefer meta-formations), you can do whatever you want, it’s no problem if you change some players. Thank you so much you do this 4 me!!!!
    MymephisbiggerMymephisbigger Posts: 9
    edited March 16

@WillStory https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/6965411 This is your team, I hope you like it. In-game you can play marquinhos at cb and gattuso at cdm. I wasn't sure what okocha you had, but you can switch to this https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/6965296 if you have his mid or baby.

MymephisbiggerMymephisbigger Posts: 9
    edited March 16

@IronPilo https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/6965060 Hey man, this is the team I built for you. It's a bit too expensive for now, but there are a lot of different options on different positions to make it cheaper. I wasn't sure what Gomez you had, but I still hope you like it.

ItsMendoItsMendo Posts: 5
    edited March 16
    Hi! I'll be very happy if you take your time to help me with my team.
    Coins: 80k
    Untradeables: Moments Suárez, Moments Moussa Dembele, Cristian Tello What If?, FS Cucurella 86 (I don't mind if he plays CM), Ferland Mendy and What If Reguilon (which leads me to the problem of having two LB)
    I don't mind if Mendy or Reguilon play as CB or RB, but I do want to use them.
    I do like all the players, but you can do whatever you want.

I usually play with 4231, with Suárez as CAM and Dembele ST, or a Standard 442.

I'm not looking forward to a meta team, but I would like a fun one!
    Thanks!

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/6678925
    Here is your team, hope you like it. Btw you got lucky with your pulls :)

Soccer801714Soccer801714 Posts: 10
    Platform:PS4
    Budget:no budget just untradeables
    Formation:you chose
    Untradeables: koulibaly88, pereira(fut what if), berchiche(fut what if),chiellini87,modric87,keylor navas87,sancho87,pique86,wijnaldum85, alderweireld85, insigne85, icardi85, marquinhos85, sane85, milinkovic-Savic85, skriniar85, havertz85, godin85, jesus navas84, kasper schmeichel84, rui patricio84, aspas84, de vrij84, digne84, felipe84, saul84, arthur84.

Players that must be in: any you chose
    Preferences:strong back line and solid midfield.
    OpzzzzzzzzOpzzzzzzzz Posts: 4

The team looks pretty sick but i don't like Pogba so can you maybe change him to a different player? (it is ok if something else changes as well)

SurlierQSurlierQ Posts: 3

Can you make me a very juicy team for 5 million coins without any untradeables

Hi, I would like your help to improve this team.
    Coins available now : 350k
    Link to the team : https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/6326772 (I put all treadables and untreadables...)

I play 352 or 442(2) depending on the situation.

I just got in division 4.

In WL, I usually get 11 victories or 14 if EA allows me to :smile: I would like to be able to get 17.

Thanks for your help and your time
    the777beastthe777beast Posts: 1
    Out of context but can i have a good team if I start mid juin ?
    Can't right now because I'm a bachelor
    vgorra91vgorra91 Posts: 2
    edited March 8

Budget: 25k

Formation: 4-1-2-1-2

Players:
    -Untradeable: Reinier 87, Lucas Moura 83, Fabinho 87, Fofana 86, Reguilon 87, Di Maria 87, Digne 84
    -Tradeable: Martial 84, Saint Maximim 80, Dembele 83, Mendy 83, Varane 86, Firmino 87, Wan-Bissaka 83, Sissoko 79, Lloris 87

I cannot really find a way to include Di Maria and Reguilon without destroying the team’s chemistry.

Thanks!!

@the777beast of course you can. Team of the Season will just be out, so prices will go down quite a bit. If you grind the game, you can easily get a great team within just 2-3 weeks.

@Nasreu https://www.futbin.com/21/squad-builder/view/6950215 this is the team i made for you. Diatta will hopefully get an upgrade. I hope you like it and please leave your feedback

WillStoryWillStory Posts: 2
    Hey can I have help.

Budget: about 600k but I can save or sell players
    Untradeable:Neymar, Van Dijk, Prime Schmeical, Prime okocha, Boateng, Freeze Marquihnos, Rooney, Jones, Rttf Cancelo, Klaiber, Tavernier hl
    Players I like to use: Mid butra (Tradeable, Must have) Mid Gattuso (Tradeable must have) Okocha ( Untradeable must have) Neymar (Untradeable must have)
    In Game Formation:4312 is my fav
    Preferences: Nothing really a few can be off chem.

Thanks for ur help if u do get back to me mate
    IronPiloIronPilo Posts: 1
    Hey, please improve my team.
    My budget atm is low asf I got about 35k coins but I'm willing to sell Mahrez for a out 70k and de Jong for 25k. I'm on PS4.
    I have untradable Insigne IF, Dybala, de Bruyne, Gomez, Ramos, Yuri (what if), Salah. These are the best players in my team and I want to play with dybala, maybe Mahrez cuz I like his dribbling, de Bruyne if possible, Ramos, Gomez, Yuri, and Insigne IF. My current formation is 433(4) with higuain for 10 Chemie on dybala. Found no other way but I don't care what formation I have as long as it's not 3-....
    I play VERY HEAVY on ball obsession and fall back defense. I love dybala in game that's why I want to use him.
    Fast players and good Passing midfield would be great. Please help me
    If needed I'll try to get more coins if you find a possibility to build me a team. Thanks in advance

@ThoMer06 said:
    Formation: 4-4-2
    Budget: 75K
    Untradeables:
    - icons: pirlo (92), Fernando torres(91), gattuso (85) (but you can ignore him, i use him in-game as RB at the moment)
    -others: De Bruyne (91), van dijk (90), Joe hart (91), Lars Bender (88), mbappe (90)
    -bench players: Gündogan (86), Giroud (90), chilwell (86), ter stegen (90), Ruben Neves (89)
    Tradeables: Neymar (91), salah (90), telles (gold 84)
    Players I really want to keep using: Mbappe, bender, Torres, pirlo, hart, (Virgil maybe)
    In-game formation: 4-4-2

You may change my formations ( I prefer meta-formations), you can do whatever you want, it’s no problem if you change some players. Thank you so much you do this 4 me!

.i KNOW I AM NOT THE POSTER of this but here is an idea with only 36K spent
    https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/7861026