Offering Free Squad Building Help

Hey guys,

I've loved building squads and as someone who's played more than 100 draft (all online) games, I've used a fair amount of players.

If you guys need help building your dream team for FUT, reach out to me on twitter https://twitter.com/ShadowFIFA3 with the following information, and I'll try and have a squad ready as soon as possible (usually couple of hours).

The best part is that I'm always down to chat about the squad, so if you don't like a certain player, we can always discuss it and make changes. Just fill out the information below and copy it onto twitter and @ me.

Console:

Budget:

Preferred Formation (Optional):

Untradable Players/Players you'd want/don't want (Optional):

Other Information:

Thanks, I look forward to helping you set up your dream team!

P.S. - I don't ever charge for anything, I do this for fun and therefore, everything is free!

Comments

CLane12CLane12 Posts: 10

Hey lads I've got a lot of players, decent amount of coins, and want some help coming up with squad ideas. Here are what I've got:
    Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 1.2 million coins
    Formation: If you can make a cool 3 back I want to try it, otherwise anything is fine.
    Untradeable Special cards: Flashback Zlatan, Headliner Sommer, Second Red inform Cavani (91), TIF Werner (88), Futmas Firmino, Flashback Sturridge, Red IF Firmino (87), Red IF Donnarumma (87), Red IF Laporte LB (87), Red IF Witsel (87), Headliner Arnautovic, Headliner Lala, IF Martial (86), Red IF Ruffier (86), Red IF Stuani (86), Player of the year Martinez, Champions league Laporte (86), Carniball Ben Arfa, Red IF Draxler (85), Red IF Kagawa (Probably won't use), Team of the group stage Lo Celso (85) , IF Zaha (84), Red IF Bailly, Red IF Chillwell, Red IF Fraser, Red IF Gnabry, Player of the month Sancho (RM), FUT swap Juan Jesus-Lerma-Niang, and some other pretty rubbish red IFs.
    Gold Untradeables: Godin, Kroos, Kante, Ter Stegen, Mertens, Otamendi, Matuidi, OG Van Dijk (85), Mahrez, and others who aren't that good.

Thanks in advance if you make a squad for me and hopefully you can have some fun with it!

jazzanovacjazzanovac Posts: 6

@Shadowchampion001 said:
    Hey guys,

I've loved building squads and as someone who's played more than 100 draft (all online) games, I've used a fair amount of players.

If you guys need help building your dream team for FUT, reach out to me on twitter https://twitter.com/ShadowFIFA3 with the following information, and I'll try and have a squad ready as soon as possible (usually couple of hours).

The best part is that I'm always down to chat about the squad, so if you don't like a certain player, we can always discuss it and make changes. Just fill out the information below and copy it onto twitter and @ me.

Console:

Budget:

Preferred Formation (Optional):

Untradable Players/Players you'd want/don't want (Optional):

Other Information:

Thanks, I look forward to helping you set up your dream team!

P.S. - I don't ever charge for anything, I do this for fun and therefore, everything is free!

Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1M
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: I play 4222 or 4231 mostly
    Players that must be in: Griezmann(89), Mbappe (87), Zola (85)
    Untradeable players: Griezmann(89), Mbappe (87), Zola (85), Suarez (90), De Gea (91), Chiellini (90), Belotti (86), Rodriguez (91), Tevez (90), Handanovic (88)
    Description: I’m mostly a Silver 1 or Gold 3 player in WL, I would like to improve my game and tier..

Thanks..

BenMorris96BenMorris96 Posts: 11
    edited March 14

Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 750,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any (Preferably 4 at the back)
    Players that must be in: Neymar
    Untradeable players (optional): All untradeables in link, not necessary for all to be in team though.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6030569

Thanks in advance.