What's the OFFICIAL word on chemistry of subs???

I think over the past few years I have heard at least 3 maybe 4 different explanations and no one has ever been able to completely erase any doubt I have, so please, If you are extremely knowledgeable in this Area of the game please comment and let me know How it is that you can prove this or that somebody can check for themselves:

What does a substitution players chemistry look like once they are put into the game? Are chemistries of the original starters affected by who gets subbed in or no? If yes, how so? Could their chem actually go up if it wasn't originally 10 and a strong link was subbed in, and vice versa?

Again, this Can get a little confusing when you address all of these different scenarios so I'd really be appreciative if someone that was completely positive would set the record straight once and for all. 🙏🙏 ty in advance!!!

Comments

UnknwnCUnknwnC Posts: 139
    > @LeChampionBubbly said:
    > I think over the past few years I have heard at least 3 maybe 4 different explanations and no one has ever been able to completely erase any doubt I have, so please, If you are extremely knowledgeable in this Area of the game please comment and let me know How it is that you can prove this or that somebody can check for themselves:
    >
    > What does a substitution players chemistry look like once they are put into the game? Are chemistries of the original starters affected by who gets subbed in or no? If yes, how so? Could their chem actually go up if it wasn't originally 10 and a strong link was subbed in, and vice versa?
    >
    > Again, this Can get a little confusing when you address all of these different scenarios so I'd really be appreciative if someone that was completely positive would set the record straight once and for all. 🙏🙏 ty in advance!!!

Players chemistry doesn’t change when players get subbed on, they stay on whatever chem they started on. That’s why people play with for example strikers starting at CM and then moving them to ST in game to get them the links to wherever they need to get that player and other players on full chem.

The player that gets subbed on has 5 chemistry. If you have a player on your bench and you press R3 on them on the main team menu screen, go to stats and you will see at the top it says 5 chemistry and they have the amount of boost players get on certain stats for being on 5 chemistry