Need help for complete this team

SkizzoSkizzo Posts: 49
edited January 2019 in Squad Building

Platform: PS4
Budget: 524,766 (+ eventually sell)
Min chemistry: 100 + 9 all players
Formation: In game 4231
Players that must be in: Neymar , Pogba Red , Van Dijk Red , (If Mbappe can stay in team is much better)
Untradeable players (optional): The bench
Description: I want a good team to compete in WL , I really like ATT with a fantastic finishing (like Van Basten , Suarez Champions)

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4313394

Comments

I don’t know if he’s your type of striker but Cavani will probably get an IF this week and it won’t stay over 250k for very long if it even makes it there.
    can someone else give me some other idea?

You mean like that?
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/4416173

There are no other changes to make it stronger or already can it go?

> @Skizzo said:
    > Is not there any other way to have a team with only good players?

I think the squad I listed is very meta. Full of all the players you see during WL games, and Fabinho can get to 8 chem with manager and loyalty so his stats won’t differ too much from 9/10 chem, not noticeable for most users I’d say. Shadow on Casemiro gives him plenty of pace he’s one of my favourite CMs this year. Varane most OP CB out there and Marcelo very good especially for his under 90k price on Xbox

Is not there any other way to have a team with only good players?

> @isaaco7 said:
    > 433(3)
    > Neymar (UC) Rabiot mbappe
    > Suarez kondogbia pogba
    > Alba umtiti van dijk trent Arnold
    > Llrois or alison
    >
    > Idk which special versions you can afford of these if you sold stuff. You can upgrade to eul kondogbia or FS Arnold

Personal opinion of course but UCL Rabiot is a waste of money when you look at which stats actually improve with the same chem style on his regular, and Rabiot is not a good enough player at this stage of the game, neither is IF Arnold just for the sake of getting VVD onto chemistry
    isaaco7isaaco7 Posts: 96
    433(3)
    Neymar (UC) Rabiot mbappe
    Suarez kondogbia pogba
    Alba umtiti van dijk trent Arnold
    Llrois or alison

Idk which special versions you can afford of these if you sold stuff. You can upgrade to eul kondogbia or FS Arnold
    joshfairweatherjoshfairweather Posts: 50
    edited January 2019
    You can’t get all on 9 chem with Fabinho at CM unless you have another Liverpool or EPL Brazil player linking with him, dead link to Mbappe. Maybe one of the 433 variations would allow you to get 9 chem on all.

I believe UCL 87 Fekir gets 90-93 pace with a Hunter, already has good dribbling and passing. Alternatively you could give him Catalyst

@joshfairweather said:
    > @joshfairweather said:
    > Sanchez out
    >
    > Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro in. Play 4231 with Fabinho & Casemiro CDM, Pogba CAM, then either Mbappe and Neymar RAM/LAM and IF/UCL Cavani at ST with hunter
    >
    > Or buy someone like UCL Fekir with hunter and play him RAM/LAM and Mbappe or Neymar up front

My preference would be Mbappe up front for pure pace and the complete forward trait, Neymar LAM with 5* WF and UCL Fekir at RAM on his strong left foot

How i can get all with 9 chem? Isn't Fekir too slow for RAM?

> @joshfairweather said:
    > Sanchez out
    >
    > Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro in. Play 4231 with Fabinho & Casemiro CDM, Pogba CAM, then either Mbappe and Neymar RAM/LAM and IF/UCL Cavani at ST with hunter
    >
    > Or buy someone like UCL Fekir with hunter and play him RAM/LAM and Mbappe or Neymar up front

My preference would be Mbappe up front for pure pace and the complete forward trait, Neymar LAM with 5* WF and UCL Fekir at RAM on his strong left foot
    Sanchez out

Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro in. Play 4231 with Fabinho & Casemiro CDM, Pogba CAM, then either Mbappe and Neymar RAM/LAM and IF/UCL Cavani at ST with hunter

Or buy someone like UCL Fekir with hunter and play him RAM/LAM and Mbappe or Neymar up front

@AndrewFUT2 said:
    I don’t know if he’s your type of striker but Cavani will probably get an IF this week and it won’t stay over 250k for very long if it even makes it there.

Cavani is pretty slow no? And for complete the team? Players that must be in: Neymar , Pogba Red , Van Dijk Red . I just want make a team for get at least 20 win :)

Up please , i really need help for get a good team :)