Helping the small frys

I got my other post closed I can understand why . But talk to me on my Instagram. TheSbcGuy2019.... ✌

Comments

Maca97LTMaca97LT Posts: 1
    Follow him, great account. Look for his other post on futbin
    Others talking facts, such a king this guy is
    I helped over 130 people and I replied to everyone that texted me. But it's taken up so much time and people can't understand why I can't give more to them which a can be annoying . Like i just gave you 40k for nothing lol . as I said I'm doing it to help as many as I can . I'm going another route atm for now because it will take up less of my time but I'm still helping and will continue do so throughout fifa19.
    Please people you know what I'm talking about don't buy packs . I want fifa back not these broken games every year . Enough is enough .
    #lonewolf
    Guys he is awsome. Check his other post out... Follow him on instagram.
    BcfcAzzABcfcAzzA Posts: 53
    > @TwinWolverine said:
    > Generous guy and make sure you check his Instagram and youtube

I second this, the lad is a legend and has helped me and my lad improve our team tonight ?
    I don’t have insta but is there any way u can give me coins an other way
    Another draw on tonight ends in 3 hours on my insta @TheSbcGuy2019 . The only guy that I know who's not click bate #dontbuypacks. #fkea
    Made 160 yesterday. Instagram TheSbcGuy2019. 5 winners picked at 9pm. No strings or anything in return. Just don't buy packs till they stop giving us broken games
    Just uploaded a video to my insta to anybody who what's to know how i giveaway so much . Don't buy packs please hit ea were it hurts please . So they will fix there broken game .
    @Thesbcguy2019 insta. Dm me

Generous guy and make sure you check his Instagram and youtube

Your the best man! Just Ask and he give!!!!! So good to know if u really low on cash u can just Ask him!!
    No more draws it's to much of an effort and takes up to much time.
    if you are really broke dm me @TheSbcGuy2019 on insta and ill see what i can do. I will get back to you . 202people helped so far. #dontbuypacks