How to defending

Hello i have problem with defending and want to ask about the right way i run and pres squre what is your advice ??

Comments

I’ve had a lot of problems myself. So far the best formation I found has been the 4231 (2). I start with the 433 straight for chem then switch to 4231 I instruct my cdms to intercept aggressively. I have future star Arthur and Casemiro and I have Fabinho to sub in. I just use those for chem in my team. In the mid field I have Messi between them and control him most of the time, keeping him central to intercept as well. They win so many balls, it’s incredible. If they get passed that I have problems. My last line of defense I have Telles or Alex Sandro, Eder Militao, Thiago Silva and Dani Alves. I try to not control my CBs at all. I’m still tweeking my tactics but thats worked for me the most so far.

so you are admitting that you are letting the game defend for you? if you don't use the CB and just keeping Messi in the middle. this is really unfair, you are just waiting your opponent should make a mistake and lost the ball... this is not defending... this is just waiting...

RehaankingRehaanking Posts: 138
    That is basically what he is trying to say
    JBABY181JBABY181 Posts: 78

@GAUCHO0429 said:
    I’ve had a lot of problems myself. So far the best formation I found has been the 4231 (2). I start with the 433 straight for chem then switch to 4231 I instruct my cdms to intercept aggressively. I have future star Arthur and Casemiro and I have Fabinho to sub in. I just use those for chem in my team. In the mid field I have Messi between them and control him most of the time, keeping him central to intercept as well. They win so many balls, it’s incredible. If they get passed that I have problems. My last line of defense I have Telles or Alex Sandro, Eder Militao, Thiago Silva and Dani Alves. I try to not control my CBs at all. I’m still tweeking my tactics but thats worked for me the most so far.

I can see why you have had a lot of problems...