Got untradeable Cristiano Ronaldo, want to fit him in the squad!

Please help me to fit my untradeable CR. Any suggestions can be helpful thanks.

Comments

NECBVCNECBVC Posts: 62

@StarksCR9 said:
    > @NECBVC said:
    > one possible option is to get rid of auba and sane, buy special Douglas Costa (which one depends one you coins) and put CR in striker. You also then have to replace fabinho with IF Fernandinho

I appreciate your suggestion, but why do I have to get Fernandinho? Is he gonna make the squad chem any better? Thanks again man.

Well, I saw you got Mahrez untraedable, and I thought you wanted to keep playing with him. And then you will need a Man City link (or Algerian). If he's not, you can play Salah or something!

NECBVCNECBVC Posts: 62

one possible option is to get rid of auba and sane, buy special Douglas Costa (which one depends one you coins) and put CR in striker. You also then have to replace fabinho with IF Fernandinho

StarksCR9StarksCR9 Posts: 11
    > @NECBVC said:
    > one possible option is to get rid of auba and sane, buy special Douglas Costa (which one depends one you coins) and put CR in striker. You also then have to replace fabinho with IF Fernandinho

I appreciate your suggestion, but why do I have to get Fernandinho? Is he gonna make the squad chem any better? Thanks again man.