Worst patch in fifa 19

In my opinion ea released the worst patch of fifa 19, I can’t score goals anymore
What do you think

Comments

Last weekend i got 27 wins for te first time, and directly after that the patch was coming in. I need to qualify within 2 weeks and i am scared of this update. I could not score goals anymore. Yes of course i score a goal but with no thougts behind it.. This patch created a new game and Yes you need to adept but this is to much in my opinion..
    Crap crap crap crap update cant do This after almost a half year
    When did you play? I played this morning and Scored 8 goals against an 89 rated team

this patch pissing me off, player movement is sh*t, passing is worse, and cant hit water if i fell out of a boat even with timed finishing, why do they make these changes halfway through the year

Worst patch
    NECBVCNECBVC Posts: 60

I have watched several videos which did say that low-driven (L1R1) shots are the new OP shots. Just around 16 and near post, and if it misses you will get almost a rebound anytime

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 283
    I found new patch quite good in fut champs. gameplay was faster and ai seems to be lower than divison rivals which I hate
    Last weekend 27-3 now im going 15-3. The amount of 1on1 ‘s with my POTM auba and 87 mahrez is bizarre. And they all hit the post just over or wide, timed green or not it doesnt matter. Pure coincedince goal scoring.. and the gameplay is worse than before stuttering everwhere and can not handle quick passing in 16yard Its ridicoulos. Sorry for my english. STOP THIS !

The patch is awful, it's not the fact shooting has become harder because I actually prefer it like that but the passing is terrible, it's so slow!! And when change formation using custom tactics all my players are in incorrect positions and there's no way to fix it whilst in a match, it's stupid. I normally finish between gold 2 and gold 1 but this weekend I think I'll be lucky to make silver 1, if I choose to carry on playing this broken game that is!

dom462dom462 Posts: 1
    Has anyone seen any difference in game smoothness on XBox since patch? Set pieces;corners, goal kicks etc. plus long balls, the game now sees to be stuttering and not as responsive as it was pre-patch. This is happening offline too, so it's not a connection issue.
    I have the same problem, Ai defending is just getting too overpowered. You can just play with ‘drop back’ and 1 depth and because timed finesse shots are no longer good, you don’t even have to defend manually anymore to stop that. Therefore scoring is getting way too hard.
    GT1973GT1973 Posts: 4

need to change your game play, the finesse was 2 OP. players spamming that was making the game unrealistic,

I have the same Problem! I scored 1 Goals in 6 rival games and this goal was a Penalty! I am so angry about this worst Patch!???
    I realy agry i thought i was the only one who hates this patch. Everthing is so lame
    Guys always remember. If you swap from gold1 to silver3 there is someone from sil3 to gold1. So its not that bad for everybody.
    Maybe the patch wasn't worse. The patch fixed what was broken, and now your gameplay is worse. Good players adapt