Is 92 zlatan worth the coins??

I can afford and probably would use as super sub. Possibly build a squad around him if i get the coins. Worth it for u guys?

Comments

I think he is the best striker in game currently. He is fast(with hunter 90+), tall 6'5, 5* 4*, decent finishing, just amazing dribbling and passing as well. Totally worth the coins.

He is absolutely insane. Scored 20 goals in 9 games. I use him with the marksman chem.

he is the beast :)

@Iasmin90 said:
    He is really good. But not as ST, use him as a Cam because of workrates.28 games with him 20 goals and 20 assists. And I am a league 4/5 guy.

Zlatan’s work rates are fine.... and he’s definitely better as a ST..........

He is really good. But not as ST, use him as a Cam because of workrates.28 games with him 20 goals and 20 assists. And I am a league 4/5 guy.

Insane player. would recommend doing him if you have the money to get a decent icon to get him on 8 chem. His stamina is good enough for a full match and he is a monster on 8 chem

He´s the best striker I have ever played with - I have him as single striker, with Aguero and Tevez (his 90 card) in a 4-5-1 formation.
    His shooting is really good no matter what leg he is using and his power and heading makes him a superman at corners, because he can hold the defense away and still get a powerful heading.
    So hurry up and make him - you will be happy

Dude, you can't find ANYONE near that good for this price. If you can link it with a Larsson (4-5-1, Larsson to CAM) he can becomes the pivot striker you dreamed of. You can also link him with Valeri or other MLS SBC guys, or you can use Alessandrini to right side. There are a lot of possibilities with this card, he is an absolute beast in the air and scores spectacularly in any given condition. With 99 strength he bullied every defender I faced against. 120% would recommend him. Sold my IF Auba to play with 10 chem Ibra and didn't regret it for a second.

Used him as supersub in last WL and he won 4-5 games by himself coming off the bench. Considering I'm usually finishing with 14-17 wins this is a huge impact.

He is very good, he scores so many different goals. His balance is not a problem he feels like if he had the same balance as CR7

He is a god.
    BrakioBrakio Posts: 1

Absolutely

He is very cheap for the abilty of player you get and the packs aren't bad if you can do it for 120K it's worth it

He is really good, especially the shooting and heading.