Best chem for 86 joelinton?

Can someone who played him say what the best chem is for him

Comments

RazzieRazzie Posts: 57
    > @fifagod2019 said:
    > I would say hawk because it boosts jumping making him almost unstoppable from corners, as well as giving him amazing shooting and pace.

Thanks man.. i wil try him with hawk... marksman is really bad...
    > @fifagod2019 said:
    > I would say hawk because it boosts jumping making him almost unstoppable from corners, as well as giving him amazing shooting and pace.

But the problem is that he play with chem 8...
    Hunter for the pace because he also has a very good physical but you can also put on him a deadeye or a sniper for a +15 finishing ! Personally i have put a hunter on him !
    > @ssai23 said:
    > Not worth it. Wasting your time with him.

He is ok... not wow but ok... i habe a question... my whole team plaus in chem 10... but one player in 5... but that player in 5 i sub him first min... does that affect the player that comes in?
    ssai23ssai23 Posts: 6

Not worth it. Wasting your time with him.

Marksman - gives him perfect jumping and 95 strength as well as the best shooting boosts for him with a bit of agility and dribbling
    I was lucky because at be beginning of FIFA 19 I decided to run a mostly all Brazilian squad so I got this.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=hI2YrUEhbguc:FFA19XBO
    > @Razzie said:
    > > @fifagod2019 said:
    > > > @Razzie said:
    > > > > @fifagod2019 said:
    > > > > I would say hawk because it boosts jumping making him almost unstoppable from corners, as well as giving him amazing shooting and pace.
    > > >
    > > > But the problem is that he play with chem 8...
    > >
    > > That shouldn’t be much of a problem, he’ll still be good. For me, he has 22 goals in 20 games with hawk.
    >
    > You play with the pace or do you play with centers too (heading)?
    I play 4-1-2-1-2 narrow so I don’t usually cross, but I use the near post heading in corners.
    > @fifagod2019 said:
    > > @Razzie said:
    > > > @fifagod2019 said:
    > > > I would say hawk because it boosts jumping making him almost unstoppable from corners, as well as giving him amazing shooting and pace.
    > >
    > > But the problem is that he play with chem 8...
    >
    > That shouldn’t be much of a problem, he’ll still be good. For me, he has 22 goals in 20 games with hawk.

You play with the pace or do you play with centers too (heading)?
    kingmus10kingmus10 Posts: 319
    Marksman and get if kramaric and uel rebic to get chemistry
    > @Razzie said:
    > > @fifagod2019 said:
    > > I would say hawk because it boosts jumping making him almost unstoppable from corners, as well as giving him amazing shooting and pace.
    >
    > But the problem is that he play with chem 8...

That shouldn’t be much of a problem, he’ll still be good. For me, he has 22 goals in 20 games with hawk.
    I would say hawk because it boosts jumping making him almost unstoppable from corners, as well as giving him amazing shooting and pace.
    > @Carlito35 said:
    > Hunter for the pace because he also has a very good physical but you can also put on him a deadeye or a sniper for a +15 finishing ! Personally i have put a hunter on him !

How does he does for you, with hunter?
    I have marksman... but man... idk... he does nothing... there are 2 options... i cant play with him or he is really bad...
    None as he is awful and best bet is to use him in a sbc