1.2m xbox one squad need help :)

Budget: 1,200,000
Platform: XB1
Formation: Preferably 41212(2) or 4231
Untradeable players: Flashback Tevez & ibra, SBC UEL Milinkovic savic & Alonso, SBC Depay, POTM Sancho (Only LM version), future stars Joelinton, feel free to use any of these.

Extra notes: Can use any 4atb formation and I can change in game, thanks in advance :)

Comments

ZuukFCZuukFC Posts: 68
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4659498

Change formation, maybe sub a player for alessandrini (although he is class really!) and you know how to play! Send me a message or reply please!
    I like the squad apart from the goalkeeper and allesandrini, also I only have 1.2m. Good team but if you could change it to replace them players and fit the budget that would be sick mate. Cheers ?
    > @JFuller2001 said:
    > I like the squad apart from the goalkeeper and allesandrini, also I only have 1.2m. Good team but if you could change it to replace them players and fit the budget that would be sick mate. Cheers ?

Just buy a good RW to change for him in game, he is really good and needed for the chemistry. And you can buy IF de ligt instead of FS de ligt.
    > @ZuukFC said:
    > > @JFuller2001 said:
    > > I like the squad apart from the goalkeeper and allesandrini, also I only have 1.2m. Good team but if you could change it to replace them players and fit the budget that would be sick mate. Cheers ?
    >
    > Just buy a good RW to change for him in game, he is really good and needed for the chemistry. And you can buy IF de ligt instead of FS de ligt.

Who can I replace the gk with bc I used him at the start and he is trash ?‍♀️
    > @JFuller2001 said:
    > > @ZuukFC said:
    > > > @JFuller2001 said:
    > > > I like the squad apart from the goalkeeper and allesandrini, also I only have 1.2m. Good team but if you could change it to replace them players and fit the budget that would be sick mate. Cheers ?
    > >
    > > Just buy a good RW to change for him in game, he is really good and needed for the chemistry. And you can buy IF de ligt instead of FS de ligt.
    >
    > Who can I replace the gk with bc I used him at the start and he is trash ?‍♀️

Sir yes sir! https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4659498

Done. Is this something? You could buy a player like Gareth Bale to swap in for Alessandrini.