Hybrid Builder, just reply with your demands

As the title suggests, reply with demands and I will build a beautiful squad.

I'm planning on uploading this stuff to instagram as well, so please follow my new account as well: YourFUTAdvisor.

I'm looking forward helping you!

Comments

ZuukFCZuukFC Posts: 68
    > @d4nu7l3y12 said:
    > Could somebody build me a squad with as many of my untradeables in as possible? I have a budget of around 100k
    > Here are the players who i would ideally like to keep in:
    >
    >
    > * POTM Aubameyang
    > * UCL Road to the Final Van Dijk
    > * FUTMAS Thiago Silva
    > I also have these untradeables who could be included in the squad if possible:
    >
    >
    > * POTM Lucas
    >
    >
    > * FUTMAS Delle Alli
    > * Flashback Hernandez
    > * Marco Reus
    > Any formation is good!

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4693219 not really original, but a nice squad with a lot of your untradeables. 352 is sick!
    SB44SBSB44SB Posts: 13
    edited February 24

Platform: PS4
    Formation: 4-1-2-1 (Wide)
    Budget: 2,8 Million
    Untradables: Reus POTM 94
    (I also have Boateng Futmas 88, Lala IF 86 and Davies 87, Flashback Ibrahimovic 92, FB Tevez 90 and FB Götze 87 but you don't necessarily have to include them)

Thanks!

eualexxeualexx Posts: 2

@ZuukFC if you are up for a challenge :D

Platform: PC
    Budget: 155,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: I would like to play 4231 in game if it's possible.
    Players that must be in: -
    Untradeable players (optional): I have Ibrahimovic Flashback, Rooney flashback, Casillas flashback, Eder militao (fut champ reward) and Baresi prime.
    Description: I would like a competitive team that could fit at least Ibra and Rooney in :( Thank you very much !

> @eualexx said:
    > @ZuukFC if you are up for a challenge :D
    >
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 155,000
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: I would like to play 4231 in game if it's possible.
    > Players that must be in: -
    > Untradeable players (optional): I have Ibrahimovic Flashback, Rooney flashback, Casillas flashback, Eder militao (fut champ reward) and Baresi prime.
    > Description: I would like a competitive team that could fit at least Ibra and Rooney in :( Thank you very much !

Could you send me a PM on instagram? 'yourfutadvisor' - > I can help you a lot faster over there.
    eualexxeualexx Posts: 2

@ZuukFC said:
    > @eualexx said:
    > @ZuukFC if you are up for a challenge :D
    >
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 155,000
    > Formation: I would like to play 4231 in game if it's possible.
    > Players that must be in: -
    > Untradeable players (optional): I have Ibrahimovic Flashback, Rooney flashback, Casillas flashback, Eder militao (fut champ reward) and Baresi prime.
    > Description: I would like a competitive team that could fit at least Ibra and Rooney in :( Thank you very much !

Could you send me a PM on instagram? 'yourfutadvisor' - > I can help you a lot faster over there.

Yes, done ! :D

Can you please help me with a 400-450k squad.
    Any formation with 4 defenders and wingers.can you please help me
    Can I get a 400-500k team with untradables van dijk Alison Laporte
    > @ZuukFC said:
    > As the title suggests, reply with demands and I will build a beautiful squad.
    >
    > I'm planning on uploading this stuff to instagram as well, so please follow my new account as well: YourFUTAdvisor.
    >
    > I'm looking forward helping you!

> Tevez flashback
    Xbox one
    > At least 2 CDM
    > 300K
    > Otamendi ucl untradable plz use
    > Davison Sanchez use if you want
    > Thanks in advanve
    Can someone make me a squad?

Budget: 800k

Formation in game: 4-2-3-1

Players that needs to be in the squad: potm Van dijk and Owen.

Players that can be used in the squad: Futmas Firmino, UEFA Champions leuage Robertson, Feature star De jong, OTW Promes, Award winner Martinez, Fut swap deal Lerma.
    gnel810gnel810 Posts: 47

XBOX ONE
    Budget: 250,000
    Formation: As long as I can play 41212 (wide or narrow) in game
    Players that must be in: SBC Depay, SBC Dumfries, UCL Firmino,
    Untradeable players : SBC Depay, SBC Dumfries, UCL Firmino, FUTMAS Kovacic, UCL Mendy, FUTSWAP Cornet, FUTSWAP LERMA
    Description: At least 3 players with 4 star skills (Preferably both Wingers), (I really like playing with Felipe Anderson)

JekaTsoJekaTso Posts: 3

Can you upgrade an existing squad as well ?
    link to squad : https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/4630115
    I have 150k more to spend + money if I sell one of the players

Mickym8Mickym8 Posts: 2

Formation 4-2-3-1

Untradable - https://imgur.com/a/FlKQIV6

Current team - https://imgur.com/a/mQgpKxy

• around 600k coins

Hey man hope you can help me out here are my recruiments:
    Budget: 800.000
    Formation: dont matter as long as I can play a 4231 in game
    Players that must be in: Lala(84) FUT Champions preferably Mahrez OTW, De Jong(90)
    Untradeable players: De Jong(90), Mahrez OTW, Skriniar SBC, Fernandinho UCL, Sané UCL, Suso(86) FUT Champions, Pépé (86) FUT Champions, Koke Scream, Lucas POTM, Fekir UCL, Rashford(84), Lala(84) FUT Champions, Djaniny(84) FUT Champions, Poulsen(84) FUT Champions, Belotti(84) FUT Champions, Kroos Gold, Reus Gold,
    Description: I'd love to have a squad that fits the current meta. I love to have some good skillers.

Xbox One
    £300,000
    Chem: 100
    Formation: any
    Players: fabinho, firmino, potm lucas, nainggolan
    Description: premier league and serie a hybrid please
    AntiNantiAntiNanti Posts: 28

Platform:XBOX ONE
    Budget: 1 400 000
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in:-
    Untradeable players : Nakata(88)
    Description: Solid team for WL

Platform: PC
    Budget: 2 Million Coins Ideally (2.1 Million max)
    Formation: 4-4-2, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3
    Players that must be in: An Icon Would Be Nice But It Is Not A Deal Breaker
    Untradeable players (optional): FUTMAS Firmino, FB Ibrahimovic, POTM Sterling, OTW Promes, FUT Swaps Lerma
    Description: I am awful at Squad Building. If someone could help me with a 2 Million Coin Team I would apprecaite it. An ICON would be nice but it is not a deal breaker.

It is greatly appreciated :)
    > @MikeRuhl11 said:
    > Xbox one
    > Budget- 200k
    > 4-3-3(4)
    > Already have bale RW
    > Totgs Kroos rcm
    > Carvajal rb
    > Griezman cam
    >
    > And I want lloris in goal

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4696357

Do you like it?
    > @pauloomarcelo said:
    > I'm on 4-3-3(3) with full chem except for De Gea (8 chem) with this team: De Gea, Walker, VVD, Benatia, Sandro/Fabinho, Matuidi, Aguero/Mahrez, De Bruyne, Hazard. The problem is i got red 93 Suárez in the picks and wish to put him in. Suggestions? I got FUTMAS Torreira, should i put him on IF Fabinho's place to give Suárez 8 chem but also get VVD 8 chem? Or you got another suggestion?

Mate, I got the best solution! Look at this!

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4689334

What do you think?
    > @ZuukFC said:
    > > @pauloomarcelo said:
    > > I'm on 4-3-3(3) with full chem except for De Gea (8 chem) with this team: De Gea, Walker, VVD, Benatia, Sandro/Fabinho, Matuidi, Aguero/Mahrez, De Bruyne, Hazard. The problem is i got red 93 Suárez in the picks and wish to put him in. Suggestions? I got FUTMAS Torreira, should i put him on IF Fabinho's place to give Suárez 8 chem but also get VVD 8 chem? Or you got another suggestion?
    >
    > Mate, I got the best solution! Look at this!
    >
    > https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4689334
    >
    > What do you think?

You could also use umtiti and lloris, but de gea and pique are way better!

Thanks for the answer man! The problem here are the untradeables: VVD, Sandro, Matuidi, Suárez, Hazard, KDB and Mahrez. I really don't know how to put Suarez there... atm i'm playing with Torreira instead of Fabinho. This is my starting 11 https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4690813

> @pauloomarcelo said:
    > Thanks for the answer man! The problem here are the untradeables: VVD, Sandro, Matuidi, Suárez, Hazard, KDB and Mahrez. I really don't know how to put Suarez there... atm i'm playing with Torreira instead of Fabinho. This is my starting 11 https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4690813

It's nearly impossible to play all your untradeables haha, you've got toooo many! Why wouldn't you try the squad I sent you? Or would you like me to try another formation and then you can convert?
    drewmm11drewmm11 Posts: 2
    Budget: 1.2 mil
    Formation: Any, I can change it once game starts
    Players that must be in: X-mas KDB, SBC Zlatan
    Untradeable players (optional): X-mas KDB, SBC Zlatan, SBC Alves, POTM Sterling, POTM Aubameyang, X-mas Lacazette, Xmas Torreirra, SBC Marcos Alonso, SBC David Silva, Halloween Koke, Halloween Blind
    Description: I have A LOT of untradeables, so do what you would like with them as long as I have KDB and Zlatan! Could really use some help, can’t seem to win
    > @pauloomarcelo said:
    > Thanks for the answer man! The problem here are the untradeables: VVD, Sandro, Matuidi, Suárez, Hazard, KDB and Mahrez. I really don't know how to put Suarez there... atm i'm playing with Torreira instead of Fabinho. This is my starting 11 https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4690813

It's nearly impossible to play all your untradeables haha, you've got toooo many! Why wouldn't you try the squad I sent you? Or would you like me to try another formation and then you can convert?> @drewmm11 said:
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 1.2 mil
    > Formation: Any, I can change it once game starts
    > Players that must be in: X-mas KDB, SBC Zlatan
    > Untradeable players (optional): X-mas KDB, SBC Zlatan, SBC Alves, POTM Sterling, POTM Aubameyang, X-mas Lacazette, Xmas Torreirra, SBC Marcos Alonso, SBC David Silva, Halloween Koke, Halloween Blind
    > Description: I have A LOT of untradeables, so do what you would like with them as long as I have KDB and Zlatan! Could really use some help, can’t seem to win

Let's gooo! https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4692467

B) <3

What do you think?

Could somebody build me a squad with as many of my untradeables in as possible? I have a budget of around 100k
    Here are the players who i would ideally like to keep in:

• POTM Aubameyang
    • UCL Road to the Final Van Dijk
    • FUTMAS Thiago Silva
      I also have these untradeables who could be included in the squad if possible:

• POTM Lucas

• FUTMAS Delle Alli
    • Flashback Hernandez
    • Marco Reus
      Any formation is good!
    BradockBradock Posts: 1

Budget: 1,7 mil
    Chemistry: Full Chem
    Formation: 4231 ingame
    Players I have untradable: IF Son, IF Mertens, SBC Ibra, IF Gabriel Jesus, SBC Skriniar, Futmas Matuidi, CL Nainggolan
    I think only Son is worth it in a team with this budget, but lets see what team you can build with these players :)

Xbox one
    Budget- 200k
    4-3-3(4)
    Already have bale RW
    Totgs Kroos rcm
    Carvajal rb
    Griezman cam

And I want lloris in goal
    > @Bradock said:
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 1,7 mil
    > Chemistry: Full Chem
    > Formation: 4231 ingame
    > Players I have untradable: IF Son, IF Mertens, SBC Ibra, IF Gabriel Jesus, SBC Skriniar, Futmas Matuidi, CL Nainggolan
    > I think only Son is worth it in a team with this budget, but lets see what team you can build with these players :)

I'll be in touch mate!

@ZuukFC said:
    > @d4nu7l3y12 said:
    > Could somebody build me a squad with as many of my untradeables in as possible? I have a budget of around 100k
    > Here are the players who i would ideally like to keep in:
    >
    >
    > * POTM Aubameyang
    > * UCL Road to the Final Van Dijk
    > * FUTMAS Thiago Silva
    > I also have these untradeables who could be included in the squad if possible:
    >
    >
    > * POTM Lucas
    >
    >
    > * FUTMAS Delle Alli
    > * Flashback Hernandez
    > * Marco Reus
    > Any formation is good!

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4693219 not really original, but a nice squad with a lot of your untradeables. 352 is sick!

Thanks a lot man will try this out!

> @d4nu7l3y12 said:
    > @ZuukFC said:
    > > @d4nu7l3y12 said:
    > > Could somebody build me a squad with as many of my untradeables in as possible? I have a budget of around 100k
    > > Here are the players who i would ideally like to keep in:
    > >
    > >
    > > * POTM Aubameyang
    > > * UCL Road to the Final Van Dijk
    > > * FUTMAS Thiago Silva
    > > I also have these untradeables who could be included in the squad if possible:
    > >
    > >
    > > * POTM Lucas
    > >
    > >
    > > * FUTMAS Delle Alli
    > > * Flashback Hernandez
    > > * Marco Reus
    > > Any formation is good!
    >
    > https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4693219 not really original, but a nice squad with a lot of your untradeables. 352 is sick!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks a lot man will try this out!

Enjoy! Please follow on insta: yourfutadvisor
    > @MikeRuhl11 said:
    > Xbox one
    > Budget- 200k
    > 4-3-3(4)