New to the game- Best use of time

I'm super new, only been playing a couple weeks now and have yet to win a single game vs a non AI opponent. I know others are better than me, I'll improve in time but are the rewards better in Division Rivals even if I lose every game or in squad battles where I'm winning about 3 of 4 daily at semi pro difficulty (got to Gold 1 last week and I think I have a chance to get to elite 3 this week)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

edpageeedpagee Posts: 83
    What division are you in Div Rivals?

I'll have to double check after work today but I think 7, I've never won a match there and certainly wouldn't expect to as I'm still quite bad at actual game play

I guess the 2nd part of this question is should I play division rivals even if I know i'll probably lose skill points/rank or wait until I think I'm able to better compete from a squad/skill standpoint

also, how many games do you think you could play weekly if you did division rivals?
    InsidiousInsidious Posts: 349
    > @micahmbg said:
    > I'm super new, only been playing a couple weeks now and have yet to win a single game vs a non AI opponent. I know others are better than me, I'll improve in time but are the rewards better in Division Rivals even if I lose every game or in squad battles where I'm winning about 3 of 4 daily at semi pro difficulty (got to Gold 1 last week and I think I have a chance to get to elite 3 this week)
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help!

If you have time do everything. Start learning the game via squad battles and then play divison rivals. You should not care about losing skill points as long as you get points and eventually packs or coins. Keep playing and you're definitely getting better

I'll do that! I wasn't sure if losing rank/skill points was something I'd regret later, appreciate the advice! @edpagee I can probably do about 5-10 rivals games a week

If I was you then, as said before, I would just play squad battles as you will probably get better rewards

Thanks for the feedback