Pls help me trade

How do you profit off a TOTW? I see people who earn hundreds of thousands every week from these although I don’t really understand how to make bank off it. I am will to put in the time but I would I like some advice.

Comments

@Rehaanking said:
    How do you profit off a TOTW? I see people who earn hundreds of thousands every week from these although I don’t really understand how to make bank off it. I am will to put in the time but I would I like some advice.

Basically folk will profit from the IFs with what's known as flipping or sniping. When I do IFs I do to invest so I'll put maybe 200k each week into the IFs I like to invest in and these cards I'll keep from say 2 weeks to entire fifa depending on prices & so forth.

This TOTW really lacks inspiring investments. As Di Maria, Gomez, Cancelo aren't cards to hold as investments, even likes of Poulsen, Donnarumma & Benitez may look tempting they need to drop a bit more to truly see a deal. If folk want suggestions the 84s aim at 20k. Hamdallah for 15k & under. Quagliarella is due an upgrade on my understanding so 30-32k for him then Wendt & Guerreiro aim for 11-12k & 15-18k respectively. If look at Korber & Akpom due to nations I'd be aiming as close to min price as possible. Any further questions then just ask but hope it helps.

You're not gonna get better advice than from the Legend G himself.