TOTW20 Investment Tips

GISALEGENDGISALEGEND Posts: 19
edited January 2019 in Market & Trading

This TOTW really lacks inspiring investments. As Di Maria, Gomez, Cancelo aren't cards to hold as investments, even likes of Poulsen, Donnarumma, Joan Jordan & Benitez may look tempting they need to drop a bit more to truly see a deal. If folk want suggestions the 84s aim at 20k. Hamdallah for 15k & under. Quagliarella is due an upgrade on my understanding so 30-32k for him then Wendt & Guerreiro aim for 11-12k & 15-18k respectively. If look at Korber & Akpom due to nations I'd be aiming as close to min price as possible.

So the ones to focus on are Poulsen, Hilton, Donnarumma, Joan Jordan, Benitez, Quagliarella, Hamdallah, Wendt, Guerreiro, Korber & Akpom. The rest is most SBC Fodder or in Gomez/Cancelo & Di Maria are too expensive for what is required. Any questions at all welcome to ask me and happy to help further.

Comments

NoabogNoabog Posts: 1
    Which is the best player to invest??
    Do you think the market will start to go down after a crazy up week?

Great advice, G. I'd like to further add that any inform, the higher rating the better, purchased at the minimum of their price range is an investment that can't go wrong due to the fact that if you can't sell them you can quick sell them for your money back. Informs are limited time cards and are commonly required for SBCs which means their supply will be slowly pulled off the market which causes their price to rise.

@Noabog said:
    Which is the best player to invest??

From this TOTW Benitez, Poulsen, Guerriero

@Donkadorna said:
    Do you think the market will start to go down after a crazy up week?

Yup most will drop with enough cards released even with POTMs

@SirGreig said:
    Great advice, G. I'd like to further add that any inform, the higher rating the better, purchased at the minimum of their price range is an investment that can't go wrong due to the fact that if you can't sell them you can quick sell them for your money back. Informs are limited time cards and are commonly required for SBCs which means their supply will be slowly pulled off the market which causes their price to rise.

Cheers bud see what happens of course especially with SBCs