Should I get 85 if werner, rebic 84 or lewandoski

Vote on your opinion and also whether I should play them cam or a certain formation.

1. First if werner, 84 rebic, lewandoski6 votes
    1. First if 85 werner
      66.67%
    2. 84 rebic
      16.67%
    3. Lewandoski
      16.67%

Comments

edpageeedpagee Posts: 83
    Werner at ST, with another, stronger ST next to him, like rebic, to hold up the ball

@edpagee said:
    I use Tah on Shadow in my team and find that he works well as his pace allows him to recover well and his physical and defending is also good

Cheers for your help ill see how this team turns out

I use Tah on Shadow in my team and find that he works well as his pace allows him to recover well and his physical and defending is also good

So Far...
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2
    ST: IF WERNER 85(L) FT JOELINTON (R)
    CAM: REBIC 84
    LM: GNABRY (RARE GOLD)
    RM: PTG PULSIC
    CDM: GORETZKA
    LB: MENDY
    RB: KIMMICH
    LCB: LAPORTE (SBC)
    RCB: TAH (SBC)
    GK: EDERSON

ANY IMPROVEMENTS WOULD HELP.
    because I don't like Tah ?

@edpagee said:
    I havent tried Delaney, but I have seen his card and it looks very good so that could work well.

You could run a backline that is prem, with
    PTG Aurier at RB,
    Sanchez at RCB
    and then either
    Laporte LCB with Mendy LB
    or
    IF robertson LB and Van Dijk CB

I would sway towards Laporte and Mendy with Sanchez and Aurier because you can play Lloris in goal who would then keep the two CB both on good chemistry

The only thing is it might be a tight budget I'm on 245k, the team is looking about 260k

I havent tried Delaney, but I have seen his card and it looks very good so that could work well.

You could run a backline that is prem, with
    PTG Aurier at RB,
    Sanchez at RCB
    and then either
    Laporte LCB with Mendy LB
    or
    IF robertson LB and Van Dijk CB

I would sway towards Laporte and Mendy with Sanchez and Aurier because you can play Lloris in goal who would then keep the two CB both on good chemistry
    RoYalLiN3RRoYalLiN3R Posts: 9
    edited January 2019

@edpagee said:
    I use 4-1-2-1-2

Werner and Joelinton as the two ST
    CAM: 84 Rebic
    LM: SBC Gnabry (Had Reus before and he worked well)
    RM: UCL PTG Pulisic
    CDM: Goretzka

All of those players are involved in the attack and all are very good as Pulisic and Gnabry have the pace down the wing, Joelinton, Rebic and Werner compliment each other well and Goretzka is a great, all round player with a good long shot in game

I was thinking the exact same for wingers, have you tried IF Delaney, he looks like a beast for the midfield. Also I was considering reus But I haven't used him this Year.

I also want to use some of my untraderables:

IF Robertson
    Sanchez (spurs cb)
    Laporte (Sbc)
    Forgot to mention my budget is 250k lol

I use 4-1-2-1-2

Werner and Joelinton as the two ST
    CAM: 84 Rebic
    LM: SBC Gnabry (Had Reus before and he worked well)
    RM: UCL PTG Pulisic
    CDM: Goretzka

All of those players are involved in the attack and all are very good as Pulisic and Gnabry have the pace down the wing, Joelinton, Rebic and Werner compliment each other well and Goretzka is a great, all round player with a good long shot in game

@edpagee said:
    I play Joelinton and IF Werner at top and they work well for me with 84 Rebic at CAM just behind as Rebic and Joelinton both have a bit of pace and are strong and hold the ball up well meaning they compliment Werner well

What formation do you run because I haven't tried a bungeliga team this year?

I play Joelinton and IF Werner at top and they work well for me with 84 Rebic at CAM just behind as Rebic and Joelinton both have a bit of pace and are strong and hold the ball up well meaning they compliment Werner well

@edpagee said:
    Werner at ST, with another, stronger ST next to him, like rebic, to hold up the ball

I was thinking something like that I have Ft Joelinton but he isn't doing himself much good

No problem mate, hope all goes well ?