Lunar New Year themed club, if hits it returns 30-60 times the price

Dear all,

I invested a lot, really a lot, but not without a reason.
Last year there where dog themed SBC's at lunar new year, this year is the year of the pig.
Almost impossible to find some connections, but I found some and willing to share one of them ;)

At this time, allready buying for some days, you can get the players for 150 coins by bid or 200 by buy now.
If EA will do lunar new year themed SBC this year again the players will go for 5-6k till max price 10k.
That means in the best way youre able to buy TOTY Ramos (2.150.000) by selling 240 players 9.5k (95% for transfer) which you can buy for 150 each now = 36k!

The risk? That if you're to late and EA doesnt do themed SBC this Lunar New Year.

Tomorrow I will publish my favorite Lunar New Year SBC theme club, until then just make sure you have some time on sunday and monday to buy!

Comments

SBCPinguSBCPingu Posts: 8
    Ah okay gotcha
    bombardonbombardon Posts: 17

Karlsruher SC
    Why? Just search at Karlsruher SC mascot and you have your answer ;)

HTanNgHTanNg Posts: 6
    I would love to know and waiting for ur tips. Thanks man
    Someone can explain me what i have to buy,cuz i did not understand anything...😅

Silver players from Karlsruher SC and FC Lugano
    And you can try to buy some of Spartak Moskou, but the return from Karlsruher SC and FC Lugano will be higher because you can buy them for 150/200 coins each.

Ok got it....should i buy any position in particular?one more thing when i’m buying players in my phone my claim now list is only 4 spots why?thanks for ur help!
    Never mind i just saw ur other msj about claim list....

By the whole teams, and only buy the silver double, in the worst case you can quick sell them for 100 coins, just a loss of 50 coins per player.
    Claim list can only fully be used on your console, on your mobile you can't put players from your candidates to your claim list.

awesome,thank you so much dude....i have 1.4kk from dzeko and falcao profit....so let’s see how it goes!🤙🏻

Little nervous here ;)
    Did buy around 350k players for lunar new year, if I'm right my result will be between 12-20 mil...

If you want to buy some more players: google at FC Lugano mascot
    Prices are back to bottom again after marque match did require RSL players

EA just launched a 24h SBC, last live SBC was longer, so there is a chance tomorrow there are Lunar New Year themed SBC's...

Karlsruhe was easy to find, so that wont be an isue i think
    I have invested 300k, if it happens I can have 9 to 18 mil return. When they dont i can even quick sell them for 200k, so the highest loss is just 33% for me, but it gives me a change for a win of 6,000%
    For me its the easiest gamble of the year
    True but I don’t know if EA even searched as extensively as you did, so they may not release Karlsruher SC. Just a heads up, don’t put all of your coins into this. Anyways great discovery, I hope it pans out!

Karlsruher SC is a better investment because of the silver / brons players, you can get them cheaper and make much more profit.

@bombardon what about Spartak Moskow? They used to be called “The Pigs”

To start, max on your transferlist is 100, don't use all of that because it's nice to have some space there (20 spots left is my minimum).
    2nd. Your claim your items list shows only 50 items, but you can store there as much as you want
    Be aware you can't open packs with players on your 'claim your items' list, so you have to keep your packs until you know if the Lunar New Year SBC are back this year.

Invest in silver players and rare brons players only, if the themed SBC don't come you will have no of a minimum loss.

Once you store players on your Claim now list you can't use Buy Now at the mobile app, but on the console it's stille possible.

kikolsvpkikolsvp Posts: 2
    I'd love to make this easy coins!!
    Coming in 1 hour
    Bruh....prices start to gooooo up!!!!!!!!!!! They are already 1.9k!!!!!