83 rated players

Hey guys!!
When does the 83 rated players go up in price? I think that there will be sbc's next week if not monday probably tuesday at the lunar. The funny thing about it that I invested 1,6 mio coins in Balotelli because there will be one day where 83 rated will be needed and he went to marseille, which means he won't be able to pack anymore. I just wait for the Balotelli marseille card... Yesterday there was a huge upgrade of transfered players in the game.. I still miss Alvaro Morata and Balotelli. Share your opinion guys I am thankful for every single helpful comment :D

Comments

I invest 900k in 85 dzeko card when he was 9k...i was scare for 3 days cuz his price was not moving.....but yesterday he started to go up and right now he’s 11k....i think you still have time with arturo vidal he’s around 10k...I don’t buy 83 rated,but i think you did a good short/middle term investment.
    Change my mind kovacic 83....mass bid 1.8k
    razourrazour Posts: 3

Well thank you for your comment. Lets hope that 85 rated cards and 83 rated cards will be needed as soon as possible..

Flashback huntelaar!!! 198k profit with dzeko.....was worth it!
    razourrazour Posts: 3

Wow nice, I still hope that something comes with Italy or high rated :cold_sweat: