Formation/Tactics

What is the best formation to use? What kind of tactics work best? ( I play very offensively and am not the greatest at defense.) I currently play 4-4-1-1.

Comments

i like to use either of the 4-2-3-1 formations as they seem to offer a nice balance between offence/defence. Like yourself, i'm not the greatest at defending so i have instructions on one of my cdm's (Casemiro) to always stay back and this helps alot :smile:

Play 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-1-2 when you are a offensiv typ. I play 4-1-2-1-2 an this is the best in my opinion.
    > @guidedsojourner said:
    > What is the best formation to use? What kind of tactics work best? ( I play very offensively and am not the greatest at defense.) I currently play 4-4-1-1.

433 (2) works well if you have midfielders with high defensive work rates, while also giving you a lot of options in attack

@psnToBiInGaMe said:
    Play 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-1-2 when you are a offensiv typ. I play 4-1-2-1-2 an this is the best in my opinion.

I've switched to a 4-1-2-1-2 as well and am currently 9-3 in the WL. Thank you!