BEST LB IN PREMIER LEAGUE, pls hlp guys

Hi,

I want to change if robertson for a better player but want to keep 10 chem. Wich player do you recomend?

I was thinking about prime roberto carlos, can help guys do you know a better option for me maybe cheaper ?

Thx in advance

Comments

I had IF Lucas Digne for a long long time, but have just replaced him with flashback Baines, both are fantastic lb’s and Digne IF is only about 16k
    Moes1986Moes1986 Posts: 115
    Thx bro for answer, i saw flashback baines but much ppl is saying shit card its not good so i diddnt look to baines but if you played with him and you say he is good then maybe i can try?
    Moes1986Moes1986 Posts: 115
    I have now IF robertson 84 for information not 82
    Baines is brilliant, I don’t know why people are saying it’s a bad card, he’s fast, strong, ans can score goals
    Who are you cbs? The problem with the prem left backs are their height. Europe league alonso is the best lb but you cant ger him now. Youd maybe be better playing someone off of chem like future star mendy or sandro depending on who you currently have in your team.
    Baines, is the best for me but if you got Van Aanholt FUTMAS then it is your best option. :smiley: