LUNAR NEW YEAR - TOTS CSL

Fuatinho23Fuatinho23 Posts: 3
edited February 2019 in Market & Trading

You really think FIFA wont take every occasion of themed player cards to make money again. People say yeah Lunar year was Thuesday. So this was it.
As we know now this year every announcemend is on Friday. With the CSL ended. The chances are high they wil come with a TOTS CSL.
Imagine. Hulk, Talisca, Paulinho, Oscar, Pato and many more....

They wont have 2 themes at the same time. With Headliner and a Lunar Theme. That's why I think the big one will come when Headliners is ended. So wait til friday february 8th.
But you want some possible low risk investments for sbc? Now you can do it and you wont lose money. These cards are at the value that they always are. But if I will be right they wil get around 3-4k each.
It the YEAR OF THE PIG. What PIG THEMED clubs are there?

I only found 2 but maybe you have more. Please react. I just bought a load of Changcun player (there emblem look like a develish happy pig)
And the one I hope the most. The PIG city derby between Sheffield Wed - Sheffiel Utd. Try to buy rare silvers and for linking possiblity onyl the english ones.
They are around 500 coins right now. So there is no risk. If this won't come out. You can sell them for the same price. Only the taxes of 5% will be your loss.
But. Then again. If I am right. Think of 100 players you have on your list. Costing you just 50k. You can lose only 2,5k with taxes. Or you can earn a profit of 350k.

It is not about if this will come or not. It's about you making a guess without any risk. I just bought 110 of these cards. Let me know what you think or do

This is only my guessing. What do you all think...be firm...be strict....but please stay respectfull.

1. Which player you think will be a beast in a TOTS CSL?5 votes
    1. Paulinho
      20.00%
    2. Hulk
      40.00%
    3. Talisca
      40.00%
    4. Bakambu
        0.00%
    5. Carrasco
        0.00%

Comments

> @Fuatinho23 said:
    > You really think FIFA wont take every occasion of themed player cards to make money again. People say yeah Lunar year was Thuesday. So this was it.
    > As we know now this year every announcemend is on Friday. With the CSL ended. The chances are high they wil come with a TOTS CSL.
    > Imagine. Hulk, Talisca, Paulinho, Oscar, Pato and many more....
    >
    > They wont have 2 themes at the same time. With Headliner and a Lunar Theme. That's why I think the big one will come when Headliners is ended. So wait til friday february 8th.
    > But you want some possible low risk investments for sbc? Now you can do it and you wont lose money. These cards are at the value that they always are. But if I will be right they wil get around 3-4k each.
    > It the YEAR OF THE PIG. What PIG THEMED clubs are there?
    >
    > I only found 2 but maybe you have more. Please react. I just bought a load of Changcun player (there emblem look like a develish happy pig)
    > And the one I hope the most. The PIG city derby between Sheffield Wed - Sheffiel Utd. Try to buy rare silvers and for linking possiblity onyl the english ones.
    > They are around 500 coins right now. So there is no risk. If this won't come out. You can sell them for the same price. Only the taxes of 5% will be your loss.
    > But. Then again. If I am right. Think of 100 players you have on your list. Costing you just 50k. You can lose only 2,5k with taxes. Or you can earn a profit of 350k.
    >
    > It is not about if this will come or not. It's about you making a guess without any risk. I just bought 110 of these cards. Let me know what you think or do
    >
    > This is only my guessing. What do you all think...be firm...be strict....but please stay respectfull.

I dont think they will announce a new team with ones to watch coming and winter upgrades.

What about themed SBC's for packs?

Your pig from Changchun Yatai F.C. isn´t a pig, it´s a dragon according to wiki.

Karlsruher sc.....their mascot is a pig,silver and bronze....they are not many cards left!!!