Advice to get that next rank

I’m Consistently finishing WL at Silver 1 and want to kick on that next level, any pointers? I feel my team is good enough, and I rarely lose in rivals any more, and if I do it’s by a very slim margin.

Comments

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 139
    try to put more formations into your game. For me (gold 1 player) I can easily predict 4231 moves. I think rashford or Lewin will be better at st and Rooney cam.
    Many things matter. For example you may be running in cam messi who is a very good player but he may not suit you and want someone like ibrahimovic. Good teams win matches against opponents of the same level. otherwise it doenst matter in my opinion. Mentality plays it's part as well. Dont get mad or frustrated. Play chilled. Don't force your games. separate them. After 4-5 games make a break and then continue. Try formations and tactics that suit your gameplay. Last but not least watch some tutorials or pro's gameplay in YouTube.
    > @Insidious said:
    > > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > > > @Insidious said:
    > > > > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > > > > Any particular formation you would recommend?
    > > >
    > > > 41212/4312 and 4222/442
    > >
    > >
    > > Just wanted to say thanks for your advice, I still finished silver 1 but this was due to my own stupidity. I started out strong winning 4 of my first 6, with a slow, possession based style of play, playing a 4312/41212, before going 8 from 11, I then (without realising) became over confident and went very attacking, losing my next few games. After I realised what I’d done and went back to my possession game plan I hit 11 wins from 25 games.
    > > I won’t be able to play in the upcoming WL but I really feel if I continue in this vein I’ll finish with 14 wins minimum the next time I enter.
    >
    > That's very good. If you feel confident and enjoying the game, eventually you win games. Add me if you are a Ps4 player so we can have some matches.
    > Insidious93

Will do, my broadband is down at the moment but I’ll add you when I’m back up and running. Gazfox180
    edited February 10
    > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > > @Insidious said:
    > > > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > > > Any particular formation you would recommend?
    > >
    > > 41212/4312 and 4222/442
    >
    >
    > Just wanted to say thanks for your advice, I still finished silver 1 but this was due to my own stupidity. I started out strong winning 4 of my first 6, with a slow, possession based style of play, playing a 4312/41212, before going 8 from 11, I then (without realising) became over confident and went very attacking, losing my next few games. After I realised what I’d done and went back to my possession game plan I hit 11 wins from 25 games.
    > I won’t be able to play in the upcoming WL but I really feel if I continue in this vein I’ll finish with 14 wins minimum the next time I enter.

That's very good. If you feel confident and enjoying the game, eventually you win games. Add me if you are a Ps4 player so we can have some matches.
    Insidious93
    > @Insidious said:
    > > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > > Any particular formation you would recommend?
    >
    > 41212/4312 and 4222/442

Just wanted to say thanks for your advice, I still finished silver 1 but this was due to my own stupidity. I started out strong winning 4 of my first 6, with a slow, possession based style of play, playing a 4312/41212, before going 8 from 11, I then (without realising) became over confident and went very attacking, losing my next few games. After I realised what I’d done and went back to my possession game plan I hit 11 wins from 25 games.
    I won’t be able to play in the upcoming WL but I really feel if I continue in this vein I’ll finish with 14 wins minimum the next time I enter.
    I’ve actually revamped my team and switched to a 4312 before I saw this.
    Now have Courtois, Varane, Ramos, TIF lala, Future star Grimaldo, doucoure sbc, kondogbia, Isco, Rooney, Calvert-lewin, Arnautovic headliner
    > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > Any particular formation you would recommend?

41212/4312 and 4222/442
    Any particular formation you would recommend?
    I’m playing a 4231, as I like a possession based style of play.
    I’ve Courtois in goal, Varane and Van dijk at cb, with TIF lala and flashback Baines at full backs.
    My midfield is Sbc doucoure and Fabinho at cdm, with Future star Calvert-lewin, Foden and IF Rashford for my 3 cams with flashback Rooney up top.
    > @GarethJ1806 said:
    >
    >
    > > @Insidious said:
    > > > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > > > > @Insidious said:
    > > > > > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > > > > > Any particular formation you would recommend?
    > > > >
    > > > > 41212/4312 and 4222/442
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Just wanted to say thanks for your advice, I still finished silver 1 but this was due to my own stupidity. I started out strong winning 4 of my first 6, with a slow, possession based style of play, playing a 4312/41212, before going 8 from 11, I then (without realising) became over confident and went very attacking, losing my next few games. After I realised what I’d done and went back to my possession game plan I hit 11 wins from 25 games.
    > > > I won’t be able to play in the upcoming WL but I really feel if I continue in this vein I’ll finish with 14 wins minimum the next time I enter.
    > >
    > > That's very good. If you feel confident and enjoying the game, eventually you win games. Add me if you are a Ps4 player so we can have some matches.
    > > Insidious93
    >
    > Will do, my broadband is down at the moment but I’ll add you when I’m back up and running. Gazfox180
    >

I'll accept you as soon as I get in game mate.