Stamina at cam

Why i lose stamina at central CAM , in formation 4231 ? I have del piero with 88 stamina , and after first half it s dead . I M not playing with constant presure, and his instruction it s stay forward , and stick to position. Please help me.

Comments

VidragonVidragon Posts: 2
    I have the same problem with almost all my cam's in the same position tried even son 89 with higher stamina, i play at the default settings, and even like that my CAM just cant play the entire game, someone have any idea how to fix it?
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

have you guys maybe put him at low aggression(or low pressing) in personal instructions??

Also in that formation if you dont put your L/R CAM on come back on defence then central players is always forced to work harder. That formation is pretty stupid in the game. But its EA they hire stupid rats to make tactics for the game.

In this FIFA the CDM/CM/CAM are affected too much on stamina. Some formations its worse some its better. Its mainly to do with how bad tactically the game is and the unrealistic gaps between the attack and defence. Makes the central midfielders run like mad when they should not be doing that.

But generally i always have a sub for 1-2 of my central midfielders.
    Also if i want a player to last longer and he is an attacking player then low aggression/pressing on his personal instructions helps him gain a bit more time before subbing.