Future Flashbacks

Is there going to come check sbc Or smth More like david Luiz.

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 2019

I don't understand your english there. But the flashback cards most want is probably Robben and Ribery. They both deserve one because they are 35yo so they in that category.
    Others that fit the old age and who have had at least 1 or 2 really top memorable seasons are: Falcao, Quaresma, Nani, Buffon, De Rossi, David Villa, !!!Claudio Pizarro!!, VAN PERSIE, Barzagli, Pepe, Schweinsteiger.

Naldo? Lisandro lopez?, Podolski? Defoe? Mascherano? Kompany? Ashley cole?(we got baines so maybe not)

Some odd ones: Lichtsteiner, Adebayor, Farfan, Zabaleta, Demba ba, Valencia, Kalou, A.Young, G.Chaill, Kolarov, Wes Morgan, Diarra....we are talking about EA so it can happen that we get some odd player flashback.

Probably forgotten some old players still in the game who had some great seasons in the past.

Rooney had the league SBC special card and still got a flashback. So i think even though some players have gotten special card we can still expect a flashback.

Luiz will get a special card at some point for sure...EA know that they can exploit a good Luiz card to drain coins and money.

Personally i would like Nani, Ribery, Robben and Schweinsteiger and Claudio Pizarro deserves one!