Let me know down below who you think the best GK is in fifa! I believe it's Courtois.

Courtois is the fifa goat. Change my mind.

Comments

intinitiintiniti Posts: 161

got chech today he stops everything for now

IllyunIllyun Posts: 32
    > @JoshRobson said:
    > Unpopular opinion but ederson. he still pulls of saves without me moving him, his kicks and throws are on point probably the best even, he’s extremely quick of his line and his price just helps out with the rest of the team. I link him into FUT swap Jesus and POTM van dijk

Played against Ederson many times... he’s a top top keeper and makes amazing saves. Well worth the coins.
    > @JM1294 said:
    > Prime VDS, a mixture of all the best non icon gks

I had Prime VDS and he’s better than base De Gea. But TOTY De Gea is the same or better than Prime VDS. To be honest, I’d have kept Prime VDS for the chem, but I’m a bit vain and the 97 TOTY De Gea rating bumps up my team rating so I kept him.

In short, Prime VDS is in the top 2-3 goalkeepers in FIFA.
    I’ve used a lot of goalkeepers this game, IF Cech, IF Pickford, Lloris, Alison, Ederson, De gea, Courtois and now Sbc Cech. Honestly Lloris is probably my favourite of the lot so far, I’m really struggling with this new Cech, I’m finding his reactions very slow...
    > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > I’ve used a lot of goalkeepers this game, IF Cech, IF Pickford, Lloris, Alison, Ederson, De gea, Courtois and now Sbc Cech. Honestly Lloris is probably my favourite of the lot so far, I’m really struggling with this new Cech, I’m finding his reactions very slow...

That’s a bit crap of EA . They did the same with Flashback Casillas... worst goalkeeper ever. Let’s EVERYTHING in. I had to remove him from the subs bench and he’s on the SBC list to be sacrificed.
    All the goalkeepers on the game are shocking, feels like since the latest patch they hardly every make a save.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Van der sar, Peter Schmeichel and Tim Howard are the best GK's in the game.

Since the patch more keepers are useable now. The biggest problem with De Gea is that he will punch the ball instead of catching i concede many goals on rebounds because of him. Howard is solid as a rock.

Just for discussion sake I’m not gonna call these keepers the best GK in the game but these are ones I enjoyed using

Buffon- Earlier in the year I had Buffon untradeable for a bit and I decided to use him he honestly wasn’t that bad don’t get me wrong he had some kinks still but the Juve Buffon I’ve be use to over the years was a let down if you got Juve Buffon you usually used him for SBC’s cause he didn’t hold a value it still kind of the same story now but at least if your waiting for a SBC for Buffon to slot into you’ll enjoy him

Szchney- I think we really should just really give Szch a round of applause for how well he has grown as a player I remember when he was just a rubbish gk at Roma but now he my go to for a Seire A side he just a working class keeper that refuse to go down without a fight

Oblack- Oblack for a while always had a missing aspect to him for me but this year it feels like he’s grown into his kit and rating and he’s a reliable player

Nueur- Well this lad ended up as a untradeable for me and I was not keen on wanting to play him being that he only has one leg (banter) but I guess he didn’t like his down fall from highest keeper in the game in FIFA 17 and his TOTY card to back it so now he’s a really determined lad when he’s in net only thing I could make a note of is sometimes his style of defending makes him turn into a fish out of water infront of the net

Alisson- so apparently Roma must of just been forcing him to not be good cause suddenly he goes the 3rd most challenging League to the first and he a top teir keeper he actually make me not wanna grind for de gea for once my only notes on him is if your a type of player who’s willing to challenge your opponent with your keeper then Ally got your back dude acts like is like someone drop a 100 dollar on the ground and went first one who grabs it gets it also I think he plays too much bo2 he dolphin dives a lot like a real one just the bo2 part made it funny but he rarely does

Lower rated ones but usable- just I use these guys and if I had to make a team and the budget didn’t meet the opportunity to get a high rated keeper these guys will put on a good showing majority of the time Allan (83 OVR Spanish La liga Athletico Madrid) and Donnaruma yk him by now

These are just Gk I’ve used lengthy amount of games and they showed value that’s all

@Illyun said:
    > @JM1294 said:
    > Prime VDS, a mixture of all the best non icon gks

I had Prime VDS and he’s better than base De Gea. But TOTY De Gea is the same or better than Prime VDS. To be honest, I’d have kept Prime VDS for the chem, but I’m a bit vain and the 97 TOTY De Gea rating bumps up my team rating so I kept him.

In short, Prime VDS is in the top 2-3 goalkeepers in FIFA.

Not all of us can afford De Gea TOTY... feelsbadman

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Howard and VDS are the best ones i have used. De Gea has the problem of not holding onto the ball...many rebounds and a bit too often he might get a hand to the ball but it is not strong enough.

Howard was solid did everything great...did not make the same super saves that De Gea and VDS can do but man did he hold onto the ball no rebounds at all! I miss Howard so much...i used him in Ruud SBC...

But i got VDS now and he is amazing i did his SBC for about 400k and i hope we can change his untradeable for the moments icon card coming on friday.

I think many find De Gea to do some annoying saves or almost saves sometimes. You don't get that with VDS thankfully. De Gea is cheaper though so people who don't have the coins can go for him. If you have coins and also need links then VDS is the top dog.

The best goalkeeper for me has been 88 alisson, i packed toty de gea untradeable and absolutely hated him he was unable to save anything and i switched back to the then 86 alisson, now that alisson is 88 he's been mental for me

> @JM1294 said:
    > @Illyun said:
    > > @JM1294 said:
    > > Prime VDS, a mixture of all the best non icon gks
    >
    >
    > I had Prime VDS and he’s better than base De Gea. But TOTY De Gea is the same or better than Prime VDS. To be honest, I’d have kept Prime VDS for the chem, but I’m a bit vain and the 97 TOTY De Gea rating bumps up my team rating so I kept him.
    >
    > In short, Prime VDS is in the top 2-3 goalkeepers in FIFA.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not all of us can afford De Gea TOTY... feelsbadman

My immediate reaction was to feel bad for you when I read that. But then I thought, if you do Squad Battles and Division Rivals every week that’s around 60,000 coins right there or 240,000 in a month. Plus the packs you get are worth around another 50,000 in sales per week. So that’s 440,000 a month. Invest that and within 2-3 months not only can anyone afford TOTY De Gea, but also other decent players. Totally get that you might think Gold De Gea or another keeper and investing the coins in a forward or attacking midfielder is better value for money, but can anyone afford TOTY De Gea if they want him? I think so.
    De Gea, Neuer, Chech Sbc, Ederson, Alisson if and Courtois

Courtois. Nothing else to say.

Forreal how is sommer 92????
    > @tekover said:
    > Bought courtois and I wasn't satisfied by his positioning, i've conceded stupid goals.
    > Just bought Ramos for the WL so I guess I'll give him another go.
    >
    > Oblak is my boy, got his untradable a while ago and he does the job !

Exactly re Courtois.... he’s a great keeper but positioning could be better
    While I think De Gea is the best all round keeper, he is weak with crosses. The best I have played against is Courtois - he’s a like a brick wall and seems to cover the whole goal as he’s huge. I had him in goal for a couple of weeks in lieu of De Gea, but he’s missing that edge on De Gea.
    SB44SBSB44SB Posts: 13

I've tried all the highest rated ones and I prefer Neuer. Courtois is tall but Neuer is quicker and he makes amazing safes

Prime VDS, a mixture of all the best non icon gks

Bought courtois and I wasn't satisfied by his positioning, i've conceded stupid goals.
    Just bought Ramos for the WL so I guess I'll give him another go.

Oblak is my boy, got his untradable a while ago and he does the job !

Moes1986Moes1986 Posts: 115
    Chech 91 is a good one boys, look at the stats wit basic chem
    Courtois or De Gea probs.
    Bullock2681Bullock2681 Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    All the stats hav if neto as better than courtois but i play so many games againt courtois where i hav 15+ shots on target an dont score and concede 2 goals from 3 shots. Y is this?? Shud i just sell neto an buy courtois??
    UCL live Fahrmann for me

ive used both de gea and courtois. De gea makes some unreal saves and has better kicking, but courtois is absolutely solid himself. Although i'm using courtois for chem reasons only, de gea is #1 for me.

Unpopular opinion but ederson. he still pulls of saves without me moving him, his kicks and throws are on point probably the best even, he’s extremely quick of his line and his price just helps out with the rest of the team. I link him into FUT swap Jesus and POTM van dijk

Bit of an unpopular one but SIF Foster

DD1997DD1997 Posts: 12

@joebbray1998 said:
    UCL live Fahrmann for me

Every time I play against this card he seems to turn into Prime Yashin and Schmeichel's love child. Future star Lafont is OP too.

NECBVCNECBVC Posts: 62

That CL Handanovic isn't easy to link but very good

BcafcBcafc Posts: 18
    Future star Lafont is absolutely unreal