edited February 2019 in Squad Building
Plzzzz help me with a squad for 70k

Comments

IllyunIllyun Posts: 32
    > @EvenGjes said:
    > Nope> @Illyun said:
    > > Any preference for a national league
    > Nope, bur maybe eredevisie, bpl, laliga

Hmmmm ok... sorry I forgot to ask what style and formation you prefer. Are you new to FUT and do you like to keep possession or counter quickly? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Good in attack, but suspect defensively? Or the other way around? Or maybe something else?
    > @Illyun said:
    > This forum software seems a bit strange. The posts are not all in chronological order... what a mess. I run a forum elsewhere and it’s a lot better than this. Come on Futbin sort it out
    Hest forum di you run then
    This forum software seems a bit strange. The posts are not all in chronological order... what a mess. I run a forum elsewhere and it’s a lot better than this. Come on Futbin sort it out

With the above suggestions, if you buy sensibly, you should have around 10k coins left over. You could buy 84 Martial or Felipe Anderson on the Left midfield

@EvenGjes said:
    @illyun i have potm Lucas and Jesus untradable and lindelöf if and sancho potm

Ah great.... POTM Lucas is the veteran in my team and a really good player. So replace the base Lucas with your POTM Lucas, Stones with Lindelof... regarding the Sancho POTM, he occupies the same position as Lucas. If you want to play them both at the same time, then something like a 3-4-3 or 3-4-2-1, might be suitable, but it would leave your defence open. I would suggest using the Sancho POTM as a impact substitute as the Chem hit does not factor when he comes on as a sub.

> @Illyun said:
    > Sorry for the delay... this forum is really bad with images or I am doing something wrong. Had to keep reducing the size of the images. I hope they are legible. so the total price of the team is including the subs.
    BTW i have potm Lucas and Jesus untradable and lindelöf if and sancho potm

Sorry for the delay... this forum is really bad with images or I am doing something wrong. Had to keep reducing the size of the images. I hope they are legible. so the total price of the team is including the subs.

@illyun i have potm Lucas and Jesus untradable and lindelöf if and sancho potm

> @Illyun said:
    > Right, I’ve got one for just under 70k coins...
    >
    > I’ve chosen a 4-2-3-1 formation to give you a solid back and allow your quick attackers to push forward without too much worry. The substitutes are mainly attackers to replace the ones that get tired and they will if you play a fast attack.
    > ok can You send me the squad om Snapchat or something? Evensen05 om snapchat
    Right, I’ve got one for just under 70k coins...

I’ve chosen a 4-2-3-1 formation to give you a solid back and allow your quick attackers to push forward without too much worry. The substitutes are mainly attackers to replace the ones that get tired and they will if you play a fast attack.
    > @Illyun said:
    > > @EvenGjes said:
    > > Nope> @Illyun said:
    > > > Any preference for a national league
    > > Nope, bur maybe eredevisie, bpl, laliga
    >
    > Hmmmm ok... sorry I forgot to ask what style and formation you prefer. Are you new to FUT and do you like to keep possession or counter quickly? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Good in attack, but suspect defensively? Or the other way around? Or maybe something else?
    Ok i lik to counter quickley, im not the best in defence, formations with fast wingers and striker(s)
    And i an trying to Get better at possesion
    Nope> @Illyun said:
    > Any preference for a national league
    Nope, bur maybe eredevisie, bpl, laliga
    Any preference for a national league?