David luiz 89 - worth it

tarekM10tarekM10 Posts: 59
Anyone guys has done the flashback sbc?
Is he worth it especially after the refresh on the states

Comments

He cost me approx350k and i only played a handful of games but he was solid, first to every ball, won everything, and muscled off zlatan like it was nothing. Well worth it IMO
    CodyKCodyK Posts: 3
    350k for a solid CB that can actually play the ball. He's endgame quality, I just played through WL with him. Now granted I did it for 250k and I can offload rttf Sanchez so it didn't hurt me at all, making me less likely to regret it. But still, it's a fun card.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

I concede less goals with Luiz in the team. He is one of the best defenders in the game. Just under the level of legends. People who don't do this will regret it as they did with Ibra. Same way i regret not doing Alves. But had not the coins at that point and im still looking to get a good RB in my team. :neutral:

Get Luiz he is fantastic.

I also don’t know if I should make him. But for me over 300k for a cb is too much.
    And when did his stats get refreshed?
    I havent done it but im gonna try too depending how i can knock off the price with what i have in my club but i think it a good investment cause even if you dont put him in your starting 11 you can bring him on as a substitute as CDM so i think it smart just depends on if it fits in your team or has a purpose for you and if you can knock off some of the price or what you use gets out of packs as doing
    DD1997DD1997 Posts: 12

Definitely worth it - did the SBC and then made about 160k back out of the packs (packed Varane and a couple new OTW cards) so only cost me 190k. Up there with the best CB's I've used this FIFA - and his long passing is unreal!

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@JaniBanani said:
    I also don’t know if I should make him. But for me over 300k for a cb is too much.
    And when did his stats get refreshed?

They released him as 88 rated first then changed to 89.

300k+ for CB that will improve your defence is not much. Most of the legend CB's will do that as well no normal or special verison of normal card can match them. Luiz is close to the legends.
    Apart from some TOTY version obv.

I don't know the stats of others but i concede very little goals in WL or in general in FIFA. I might not be great at attacking but i know how to defend. So defenders i know and Luiz is one of the best.