How to pass and move

Does any1 know how to make a run after passing the ball. I want to do give and goes but nobody makes the right movement. Thx

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 2019

L1 or whatever the left upper button is called. That enables runs on the player you are aiming at OR if you hold L1 and pass he will pass and run. R1 makes them run towards you instead.

One thing you should know that if you L1 trigger a run that player will keep on running until he is beyond their defensive line. So make sure you cancel the runs if you decide not to pass it to that player. Because they sprint full speed and will lose stamina. You can cancel run by triggering someone else with R1. Or pass to the player who is running.

Hope that helps

Not really sorry. I was wondering how to make a run with the player who just passed the ball. Ex: if I have the ball with someone I want them to pass to someone else and then make a run. Thx anyway tho.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 2019

I forgot to mention that above hold L1 and pass and the one who passes will make a run. I thought it was obvious xD But thats what you are looking for. hold L1 and pass and the one who passes will run after he has passed the ball.

Sorry my bad. Thanks very much > @ihatetay said:
    > I forgot to mention that above hold L1 and pass and the one who passes will make a run. I thought it was obvious xD But thats what you are looking for. hold L1 and pass and the one who passes will run after he has passed the ball.