OTW Sbc rewards

I just sold my De gea base card to find a couple of these sbcs. I opted for the 4th sbc, ‘tradeable otw any’ mostly because I don’t really rate any of the winter otw, except MAYBE Higuain...
I’ll be honest I didn’t go in hoping for CR7 as my pack luck has been poor lately.

The first sbc cost me maybe 40k to complete and it was probably the best 40k I’ve spent on the game so far. Brazilian flag... my first instinct was Alisson, who is have probably sold or put back into fund another sbc. How wrong I was, LM flashes before my eyes, West Ham United. I’d only gone and packed Felipe Anderson! I’m playing with a BPL team right now anyway so I was pretty happy with that.

I did go on to do another but only managed to pack Vrsaljko the second time around.

How have your rewards gone? Anybody managed CR7?

Comments

BcfcAzzABcfcAzzA Posts: 53
    Cost me all my red picks and a small fortune to get Lyon's Dembele 😪😂

@Reggaeroy87 said:
    Mahrez, cost me nothing otw summer tradeable . Is he any good?

@Reggaeroy87 said:

hell yeah

@GarethJ1806 said:
    I just sold my De gea base card to find a couple of these sbcs. I opted for the 4th sbc, ‘tradeable otw any’ mostly because I don’t really rate any of the winter otw, except MAYBE Higuain...
    I’ll be honest I didn’t go in hoping for CR7 as my pack luck has been poor lately.

The first sbc cost me maybe 40k to complete and it was probably the best 40k I’ve spent on the game so far. Brazilian flag... my first instinct was Alisson, who is have probably sold or put back into fund another sbc. How wrong I was, LM flashes before my eyes, West Ham United. I’d only gone and packed Felipe Anderson! I’m playing with a BPL team right now anyway so I was pretty happy with that.

I did go on to do another but only managed to pack Vrsaljko the second time around.

How have your rewards gone? Anybody managed CR7?

Hey i love these packs, 1x any otw untrade and 4x summer otw untrade, got myself a witsel (which was poor bc i already had the fut champs one) then mahrez and my favorite one cancelo. The others were dembele and lemar :smile:

I've packed OTW alisson twice, jorginho, piatek, smolov, wu lei and kagawa

I’ve done it three times now, Anderson, Vrsaljko and Clyne.
    > @M4Y4112345 said:
    > I got smalov twice 😂😂 what the fuck

Ah man that's a sack of shite bro 🙈😂
    M4Y4112345M4Y4112345 Posts: 126
    I got smalov twice 😂😂 what the fuck
    I’m gave it another go and got another 81 rated 😂 one more shot then it’s zero coinage left haha

> @BcfcAzzA said:
    > It's enough to make a grown man cry 😂 back to being broke again haha
    It's enough to make a grown man cry 😂 back to being broke again haha
    I just packed that dembele too 😂😂

> @BcfcAzzA said:
    > Cost me all my red picks and a small fortune to get Lyon's Dembele 😪😂
    stiv23stiv23 Posts: 1

Im ersten Versuch Inui, im zweiten kam Higuain und dann CR 7 im Dritten