David luiz flashback i think he is very bad in game

David luiz flashback i think he is very bad in game

Comments

I dont know why he plays with me very very bad anyone have a solution???
    Shit
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 308

He is great for me since i added him to my defence i concede less goals. I dont understand how he is shit for some people. He has good agility and speed which makes him turn quick and tracks players better. Tackling and physical is great, passing is good. All i added was Anchor and i have not regret doing the sbc at all. He is just under the legends when it comes to the best CB in the game.

JBABY181JBABY181 Posts: 78

He played really well for me the last five games. Felt like he was everywhere and winning everything.

Moes1986Moes1986 Posts: 93
    edited February 20
    Maybe chemistry? Wich chemistry do you use guys for luiz 89? I use anchor
    He’s been absolutely incredible for me, playing a 442(2) Cech (sbc) in goal, with flashback Baines, luiz, 85 vvd and Walker in defence, I concede very few goals now.
    Pedro620Pedro620 Posts: 35

I use anchor and he is the best CB than all another I use in FIFA 19!! He don't lose any heading, his intercepting is unreal, your pace is really good, and his passing is like a great CM, include long passing!! He is so much better than Militão 87!!

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 308

His passing is not that great it is good but not great. I agree on other points. Mind you i also use Moore and Hierro, moore is great at passing up there with Scholes. Hierro and Luiz are good there is that odd weirdness in their passing which you dont get from the likes of Moore. But yes compared to other trash CB's Luiz's passing is better. I think for us who are quite decent at defending enjoy these cards the sort of do it all CB's. But people who rely on AI dont they want the "meta" "broken" cards to do the job for them.