Skills?!

Hey guys I'm new to zones so please my first question how do I become a good skilled in FIFA .
Any skill combos I can be banging out or anything? Thanks in advance

Comments

CodyKCodyK Posts: 3
    Generally speaking just ball rolling into or out of a lot of skill moves trips people up. Fake shot stop and then roulette or heel-to-heel flicks gets people to bite with the tackle button right before you hit the move a lot. Other than that I'm sorry to say the 1-on-1 ai defense is way too patient to skill around.
    > @CodyK said:
    > Generally speaking just ball rolling into or out of a lot of skill moves trips people up. Fake shot stop and then roulette or heel-to-heel flicks gets people to bite with the tackle button right before you hit the move a lot. Other than that I'm sorry to say the 1-on-1 ai defense is way too patient to skill around.

Thanks
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822
    edited February 2019

also go on training/arena to just test out skills and moves. Generally you can get used to 1-2 quick moves that you can apply to all 2+ star players i dont know what the move is called but you do 1 stepover or 2 and go left or right. It does not get you by a cautious defender who is just jockeying. But it will give you extra space to the left or the right. And you can do this stepover move with all your players.

And as mentioned the fake shot or fake cross.

Dont try to learn too complicated moves etc. The simple ones are often the best ones, like in real football. If you get used to just going quickly 1-2 strokes on the right stick it will become more of a muscle memory and you will be able to do simple skillmoves in tight situations.

I should add that the stepover move can be used to change directions like going the opposite way or completely to the left or right instead of slightly.