Same teams & Why is the BPL so OP

Why does everyone play long ball constant pressure and only uses BPL teams? And crosses non stop? I hate that ea d rides the bpl. Notice how all the players have 90+ stamina.

I like the weekend league because it’s the only time I get to see different teams, but division rivals is just the same team over and over again and same tactics. Do people actually enjoy playing this way? No creativity whatsoever and same pace favoring teams with the same players. G. Jesus, sane, sterling, Anderson, Fabinho, eriksen, Sanchez, Alonso, Mendy, Robertson & de gea. Can’t you guys be creative and make a different team or actually learn to play the game without spamming constant pressure & long balls? I hate playing these guys because I feel like I’m playing the same person over and over again at this point I’m just waiting for Friday to play weekend league and forget playing div rivals.
  1. Do you play like this? With these players?4 votes
    1. Yea
        0.00%
    2. No, I like taking advantage of all the teams & tactics.
      100.00%

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

You have to understand that a lot of kids play this game and kids now a days are stupid. Brainwashed with low IQ and don't know much about life it self.

These people think Pogba is the greatest player of all time because he can do a bit of showboating. They don't know how to play proper football because they are stupid. Also they have no patience for any sort of build up play or defensive discipline. Also the premier league is unfortunately the more popular league that people watch. Again brainwashed to think it is the best...EA know there are more premier league fans playing so they give more prem special cards etc.

Its the same stupid people who complain on cards going "oh he does not have 5 star 5 star, he cant be used." But they can't even do a simple skill move or shoot properly when they play.

I agree that division rivals is just toxic people playing, celebrating every goal etc etc. Same team same tactics as well. I enjoy WL more as well even though you do get a few of these retards there as well.

Moes1986Moes1986 Posts: 115
    Dont conplain man, play your game instead of crying fifa is at the end of the day just a game
    DvnoDvno Posts: 9
    > @Moes1986 said:
    > Dont conplain man, play your game instead of crying fifa is at the end of the day just a game

Yea but when every team I play is the same in tactics and players than it gets boring. Why can’t people take advantage of so many leagues and players? Nope they all want the same OP bpl team & it’s so boring it feels like I’m playing the same person 5 times in a row.
    DvnoDvno Posts: 9
    > @ihatetay said:
    > You have to understand that a lot of kids play this game and kids now a days are stupid. Brainwashed with low IQ and don't know much about life it self.
    >
    > These people think Pogba is the greatest player of all time because he can do a bit of showboating. They don't know how to play proper football because they are stupid. Also they have no patience for any sort of build up play or defensive discipline. Also the premier league is unfortunately the more popular league that people watch. Again brainwashed to think it is the best...EA know there are more premier league fans playing so they give more prem special cards etc.
    >
    > Its the same stupid people who complain on cards going "oh he does not have 5 star 5 star, he cant be used." But they can't even do a simple skill move or shoot properly when they play.
    >
    > I agree that division rivals is just toxic people playing, celebrating every goal etc etc. Same team same tactics as well. I enjoy WL more as well even though you do get a few of these retards there as well.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Glad to know there’s other fut players with the same etiquette & creativity to play and make creative teams. Don’t know why people don’t take advantage of hybrids and all the leagues and special types of cards we have.