Help Me With My Team

0

I have to choose one team. All images show teams in game. What team should I use?

Comments

  • 0
    Team 2. Imo, the D and GK are better and Firmino has 4* WF.
  • 0

    @Autoxfool said:
    Team 2. Imo, the D and GK are better and Firmino has 4* WF.

    thanks bro

  • 0

    Team 1. But i would play arnautovic on the left, hazard middle CAM, griezmann on the right and mbappe as striker

  • 0
    > @Toniman said:
    > Team 1. But i would play arnautovic on the left, hazard middle CAM, griezmann on the right and mbappe as striker

    Do you think I will feel a downgrade in defense changing Militao? Thanks for your comment
  • 0
    > @TheCulvic said:
    > > @Toniman said:
    > > Team 1. But i would play arnautovic on the left, hazard middle CAM, griezmann on the right and mbappe as striker
    >
    > Do you think I will feel a downgrade in defense changing Militao? Thanks for your comment
    >

    I dont think so, 88 Van Dijk is a better defender IMO
Sign In or Register to comment.