ATTENTION REQUIRED! 450k midfielder

I have 450k to buy a centre mid. I play 442 so I’d like him to be defensively sound and also not so bad in attack. A French, prem, icon or maybe even la Liga are the only places they can be from could you please help me and tell me the best one for max 450k!

Comments

> @SquidArrow said:
    > I have 450k to buy a centre mid. I play 442 so I’d like him to be defensively sound and also not so bad in attack. A French, prem, icon or maybe even la Liga are the only places they can be from could you please help me and tell me the best one for max 450k!

> @SquidArrow said:
    > I have 450k to buy a centre mid. I play 442 so I’d like him to be defensively sound and also not so bad in attack. A French, prem or icon are the only places they can be from could you please help me and tell me the best one for max 450k
    Pollux9Pollux9 Posts: 8
    I needed the same , and i bought gattusu tho i know he is no good attacking i cant shoot with him at all if u need a defence player buy him if not , i think maybe lamppard but i didn't play with him , or kondogbia uel live or Ultimate scream Besquets didn't play with thim also
    > @Pollux9 said:
    > I needed the same , and i bought gattusu tho i know he is no good attacking i cant shoot with him at all if u need a defence player buy him if not , i think maybe lamppard but i didn't play with him , or kondogbia uel live or Ultimate scream Besquets didn't play with thim also
    Thanks

maybe try one of the zolas for an attacking player

M4Y4112345M4Y4112345 Posts: 162
    > @SquidArrow said:
    > I have 450k to buy a centre mid. I play 442 so I’d like him to be defensively sound and also not so bad in attack. A French, prem, icon or maybe even la Liga are the only places they can be from could you please help me and tell me the best one for max 450k!

Pogba all day long