Freekicks

cakedinmudcakedinmud Posts: 93
edited March 3 in General Gameplay

I am just generally rubbish at free kicks, all my free kicks high wide and handsome off the target.

I have Salah and Eriksen in my team to take free kicks, I do rarely get some, but that is once in a blue moon. I can't even shorten the odds of me missing all the time

Is there a place I can practice? I have tried using the practice modes, but that is limited to Salah and TAA (I'm a Liverpool fan)

Comments

M4Y4112345M4Y4112345 Posts: 126
    > @cakedinmud said:
    > I am just generally rubbish at free kicks, all my free kicks high wide and handsome off the target.
    >
    > I have Salah and Eriksen in my team to take free kicks, I do rarely get some, but that is once in a blue moon. I can't even shorten the odds of me missing all the time
    >
    > Is there a place I can practice? I have tried using the practice modes, but that is limited to Salah and TAA (I'm a Liverpool fan)

Fellow Liverpool fan here, I was shit at free kicks till I packed scholes lol

@M4Y4112345 said:
    > @cakedinmud said:
    > I am just generally rubbish at free kicks, all my free kicks high wide and handsome off the target.
    >
    > I have Salah and Eriksen in my team to take free kicks, I do rarely get some, but that is once in a blue moon. I can't even shorten the odds of me missing all the time
    >
    > Is there a place I can practice? I have tried using the practice modes, but that is limited to Salah and TAA (I'm a Liverpool fan)

I haven't packed an icon yet, only loans from doing objectives

@M4Y4112345 said:
    > @cakedinmud said:
    >
    >

Also, the problem is that someone last night when I was playing them on the Silver weekly objective, they scored a goal with a silver with a freekick, so I don't think its about cards etc....