Let me build you your dream team!

Send me your "requirements" for your squad (untradeable players you want to use, budget, etc) and I will build you a squad!

Comments

zouz2000zouz2000 Posts: 1

Hi Pablofy03, Can you build me a full liga santander or full bundesliga or ligue 1 conforama team, I've 2 millions credits; You can do what you want I just want the best team for 2 millions, I trust you :D thank you bro !

eddie911eddie911 Posts: 17
    Platform: ps4
    Formation: 4231, 4222, or 433(4)
    Budget 3 million
    Untradeable players: otw alisson, potm vvd, flashback Luiz, flashback alves, futmas de bruyne, futmas firmino, prime keane, prime nakata, flashback ibra, headliner dembele, if sane. Dont care who you use.

Thanks!

Platform: PS4
    Budget: 800,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: To have 4 Defenders
    Players that must be in: Kimpembe, Ben Yeder
    Untradeable players (optional): De Gea, Pogba, Alex Sandro, Firmino (FUTMAS), Van Aanholt (FUTMAS), Valencia (FUTMAS), Guilavogui(FUT SWAP), Juan Jesus (SWAP), Kurzawa (SWAP), Ibra (Flashback), Witsel (OTW)

You didn't tell what types Ben yedder and Kimpembe were, but I did this squad. If you want it cheaper, you can change Mbappe by Dembele UCL or Alessandrini SBC or other options. Hope you like it!
    Oops, I didn't send the squad lol. Sorry, wait a minute lmao

Platform: PS4
    Budget: 800,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in:
    Untradeable players (optional): Lewandowski, Suarez, Kante, Fabinho 86 red, Davies 87 FS