I'll build your squad :)

0

Hey everyone!
If anyone would like me to make a squad just reply to the post.
I'm going to need a few things to make sure that I can build the best squad for you!

What I need:
Console/Platform:
Budget:
Minimum Chemistry:
Formation:
Players needed in the squad:
Untradeable players: (So they wont be included in the budget)
Other comments:(If you would like a hybrid, skillers, weak foot, etc.)

I'll try get back to you asap.

Comments

  • 0
    MariondaMarionda Posts: 13
    Console/Platform: PS4

    Budget: 500k

    Minimum Chemistry: 100

    Formation: 433(4)

    Players needed in the squad: You can my team change whatever you want

    Untradeable players: Rivaldo(87), Van Aanholt(81) Rashford(86) Sturridge(88) but you can change them


    My players are:
    Cech(91)
    Van Aanholt (81) Azpilicueta (86) Van dijk (85) Lala (86)
    Pogba (88) Rivaldo (87) De Bruyne (91)
    Hazard (91) rashford (86) Mbappe (87)
    Thankyou!
  • 0
    I’m on PS4 I have 118k I have Christmas torreria red inform naingolan potm end of era cech and few other tradeables
  • 0
    DylanMurrayDylanMurray Posts: 12

    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 300k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Fabinho (CB), FS Havertz
    Untradeable players : Future star Havertz , Centre back Fabinho , 88 Quagliarella , POTY Schmeichel , Firmino , FUT SWAP Guilavogui and Cornet , MOTM Chiesa (84)
    Description: Not all untradables must be used , thanks! :smile:

  • 0
    Raphael033Raphael033 Posts: 9
    edited March 9

    @DylanMurray said:
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 300k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Fabinho (CB), FS Havertz
    Untradeable players : Future star Havertz , Centre back Fabinho , 88 Quagliarella , POTY Schmeichel , Firmino , FUT SWAP Guilavogui and Cornet , MOTM Chiesa (84)
    Description: Not all untradables must be used , thanks! :smile:

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5889537
    I have slightly exceeded the budget, I hope that's fine anyway

  • 0
    Raphael033Raphael033 Posts: 9

    @Marionda said:
    Console/Platform: PS4

    Budget: 500k

    Minimum Chemistry: 100

    Formation: 433(4)

    Players needed in the squad: You can my team change whatever you want

    Untradeable players: Rivaldo(87), Van Aanholt(81) Rashford(86) Sturridge(88) but you can change them


    My players are:
    Cech(91)
    Van Aanholt (81) Azpilicueta (86) Van dijk (85) Lala (86)
    Pogba (88) Rivaldo (87) De Bruyne (91)
    Hazard (91) rashford (86) Mbappe (87)
    Thankyou!

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5889888

  • 0
    Amram365Amram365 Posts: 2
    Platform PS4
    Budget 100k
    I have these players.

    Zlatan 92, Neymar IF, Bale 88, Suarez 91, griezmann gold, witsel OTW, naingolan 85, Varane 86, Umtiti 87, Carvajal 88, Alex Sandro 86, Mertens 87, Courtois, lloris UCL.

    I usually play a 4231. But I wanna try something new.
  • 0
    DylanMurrayDylanMurray Posts: 12
    edited March 9

     

  • 0
    DylanMurrayDylanMurray Posts: 12

    @Raphael033 said:

    @DylanMurray said:
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 300k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Fabinho (CB), FS Havertz
    Untradeable players : Future star Havertz , Centre back Fabinho , 88 Quagliarella , POTY Schmeichel , Firmino , FUT SWAP Guilavogui and Cornet , MOTM Chiesa (84)
    Description: Not all untradables must be used , thanks! :smile:

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5889537
    I have slightly exceeded the budget, I hope that's fine anyway

    Thanks a lot mate. :smiley:

  • 0
    BlockboyJBBlockboyJB Posts: 6
    edited March 9

    Console/Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1M
    Minimum Chemistry: 100
    Formation: 41212(2)/4231
    Players needed in the squad: Arnautovic, Felipe Anderson, Marcos Alonso
    Untradeable players: Arnautovic (Headliners), Felipe Anderson (87), Marcos Alonso(UEL version)
    Other comments:I would like a hybrid, a team which gets me through fut champions.
    Cheers. :)

Sign In or Register to comment.