Market situation

gottesgruenewiegottesgruenewie Posts: 6
edited March 2019 in Market & Trading
Do you think the market will recover, and when to which fortcoming event?

Related Discussions

Discussion Starter Forum R / V Latest
Market expensiveThe Market it's so expensive. Sell your team now. πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’΅πŸ’±πŸ’±πŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’±πŸ’±πŸ’±πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’±πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’²πŸ’΅πŸ’²πŸ’ΈπŸ’³πŸ’ΉπŸ’±πŸ’²πŸ’°πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’²πŸ’ΈπŸ’³πŸ’ΉπŸ’±πŸ’²πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ“©πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’ΉπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’±πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’±πŸ’±πŸ’±πŸ’±πŸ’ΉπŸ’Ήβ€¦ CarlosCrack8 Market & Trading 6 / 1.1K TheFutties on January 2019
Will market go down tomorrow?My team now is value on 989k and I wanna make a New One. May I sell my team now and buy the new One tomorrow? Facusl General FIFA Discussion 0 / 160 Facusl on January 2019
Index in "Market"What is the Index in "Market" about? eichi6801 Bugs & Zones suggestions 0 / 66 eichi6801 on January 2019
Crash MarketWill be a crash market today, because EA will add a future star players. Could you help me? I want to buy if de Marcos and Mane and i don't know that… Sierhejek General FIFA Discussion 3 / 273 Sierhejek on January 2019