88 Headliners Rashford vs 90 SIF Mbappe (Striker)

I want to build a Team around one of These. Who is better?

Comments

Styrk11Styrk11 Posts: 18
    Is that even a question?
    Styrk11Styrk11 Posts: 18
    Mbappe all day
    Moes1986Moes1986 Posts: 115
    Surely rashford , he is better in all stats only dribbeling not, for me he is the beast st and you have about 400k coins in your pocket
    YakashiYakashi Posts: 38
    > @Moes1986 said:
    > Surely rashford , he is better in all stats only dribbeling not, for me he is the beast st and you have about 400k coins in your pocket

I bought him and he is good but dont know how to Use him mir effectivly. I play 41212 (2) and rashford is my left striker
    > @Yakashi said:
    > > @Moes1986 said:
    > > Surely rashford , he is better in all stats only dribbeling not, for me he is the beast st and you have about 400k coins in your pocket
    >
    > I bought him and he is good but dont know how to Use him mir effectivly. I play 41212 (2) and rashford is my left striker

RASHFORD is a beast if you can master skill moves. He will dribble around defenders all day and has amazing stats all-around as a striker. It's a really tough call but I would choose him over mbappe, considering there are better squad possibilities from EPL vs French league in my opinion. Try him out with just one striker up front - maybe a 4-2-3-1 (2) or a 5-4-1 and practice his skill moves in and near the box - you won't be disappointed!
    YakashiYakashi Posts: 38
    edited March 2019
    He is Dribbling so fast like wtf even neymar needs more time to do some Skills. I bought a solid BPL Team around rashford it works pretty well but he has more assists than goals. I have had the same Problem with cr7 i loved him but it was hard to beat the defensive line with him because he never ran until i spammed L1 about 20 Times. Thats the only Problem i have with Cr7 and Rashford. :/