Who is the best 200k Premier League Striker?

I think that Aubameyang Agüero Jesus If or Calvert Lewin Future are pretty good... who is the best?

Comments

iLenyx95iLenyx95 Posts: 5
    I think aubameyang is the best. Played him as well as aguero and for me auba was far better. Espacially if you want to score some headers.
    SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

I would say IF Rashford is really good for an explosion of Pace, but overall Auba is probably the safest bet to go with

Auba for pace and 4* 4*
    ApharaxApharax Posts: 1
    I would say flashback Sturridge by a long way but for tradables I’ve always thought vardy was incredible for the price
    welshace1welshace1 Posts: 10

SBC Vardy .. incredible striker...

Any IF rashford you can afford is the best tradeable... 5 star skills with 4 star weakfoot, tall, strong, pacey, finishing... got it all

OGToureOGToure Posts: 20
    edited January 31
    Lukaku! I tried auba for more then 30 games but the combination of power and strenght of lukaku is better in a 4-3-3, and auba isnt that fast with the ball in his feet tbh
    XotinhaXotinha Posts: 1
    Lukaku
    Aubameyang is really good bit hos weeknes is his balance and agility he can feel a little bittle clumsy sometimes
    miky0miky0 Posts: 8

@Apharax said:
    I would say flashback Sturridge by a long way but for tradables I’ve always thought vardy was incredible for the price

I wouldn't use Sturridge. His base stats may look good but he has an awful weak foot.

JBABY181JBABY181 Posts: 78

@Sempihh said:
    I would say IF Rashford is really good for an explosion of Pace, but overall Auba is probably the safest bet to go with

<3 <3 <3