Is my team ‘weekend league ready’?

GarethJ1806GarethJ1806 Posts: 198
edited March 12 in Weekend League
If not what would you change? I rarely lose in rivals but struggle to get much past silver 1 in WL. Thoughts on what I can improve? I have about 200k spare at the minute, and can obviously sell players to improve positions

Comments

> @guidedsojourner said:
    > I would change my formation to a 4231 or 41212. Your team is definitely good enough to get at least Gold 3/2. How much of a budget do you have? And what Tactics do you use?

My teams changed a bit since this, I’m using 4231 now.
    Cech
    Walker
    Birthday lukaku
    Flashback Luiz
    Flashback Baines
    Doucoure
    Birthday Naldo
    Sbc mata
    Firminho
    Birthday willian
    Birthday VVD

Swap lukaku and vvd in game, tactics are balanced 4/4 and possession. St stay central/ get in behind, cams balanced, cdms cut passing and stay back, full backs stay back
    > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > If not what would you change? I rarely lose in rivals but struggle to get much past silver 1 in WL. Thoughts on what I can improve? I have about 200k spare at the minute, and can obviously sell players to improve positions

For some reason my screenshot won’t load, my team is as follows
    442(2)
    Cech sbc
    Walker
    Vvd 85
    Flashback Luiz
    Flashback Baines
    Doucoure sbc
    Middle Gattuso
    SIF Sancho
    OTW Anderson
    Flashback Rooney
    IF Rashford
    I would change my formation to a 4231 or 41212. Your team is definitely good enough to get at least Gold 3/2. How much of a budget do you have? And what Tactics do you use?
    Looks ready to me. I would make sure the CDMs are on “Cover Center”. That always seems to help solidify the defense.
    > @guidedsojourner said:
    > Looks ready to me. I would make sure the CDMs are on “Cover Center”. That always seems to help solidify the defence

Ah yeah they already are