Witch upgrade should i do?

My qurrent squad is 4321: Courtouis (90) - Arias (futmas), Ramos (91), Varane (86), Marcelo (88) - Modric (91), Larsson (90), Kante (89) - Mbappe (88), Hazard (91), Cavani (92).
In game I switch to 41212 with modric as my CAM and Larsson en Cavani as my ST's. I'm happy with my defence, kante, wingers and strikers.

I want to upgrade modric for KDB or another ICON, do someone have any suggestions about some players?

I have 700K to spent when i sell modric.

Thanks for your rejections!

Comments

ceeedeeeceeedeee Posts: 7

Sell Modric and with your 700k you can afford to buy Pogba and use him as CAM and Kenny Lala as RB instead of Arias.

This way you have full chem (with loyalty) and you can start with the formation you like 4-1-2-1-2.

Rjc94Rjc94 Posts: 2

@ceeedeee said:
    Sell Modric and with your 700k you can afford to buy Pogba and use him as CAM and Kenny Lala as RB instead of Arias.

This way you have full chem (with loyalty) and you can start with the formation you like 4-1-2-1-2.

Thanks for your reaction. Is pogba a good CAM? I think he is a bit heavy (never used him)

ceeedeeeceeedeee Posts: 7
    edited March 21

Pogba is awesome as CAM.

In my playstyle I love big physical players as CAM, like Zlatan or Pogba.
    They´re both great at positioning and winning the ball early upfield and can make incredible long shots and passes.