ITS NOT WORTH TRADING ANYMORE !!!!!

Trading in the market has being a good experience so far for me. Specially with all the CL live cards.
Currently market is doing crazy and it’s still fun though. Now we are reaching to a end of fifa19 as the fifa20 is on the horizon it’s time to spend and enjoy what we have made.

My opinion right now is becoz there is only few months left ,stop trying to trade and stuff. It’s kind of risky but I am not saying to stop trading, just saying to take it easy.Cuz ea will drop many SBCs and packs to maximise their pack selling profits as it’s the last stage of the game.
It will keep the market crashing. Not sure how bad. But don’t expect players to go back to where they actually was. They will go back up but not too much.
So enjoy the game spend coins wisely to play drafts (draft is where u can enjoy all the good quality players for just 15k)etc and get ready for the new fifa20 soon.

Just a little thought for people who r trying so hard to achieve dream teams just to get end up in between silver 1 - gold 1 in weekend league and then on Thursday to get something or nothing at all when u open ur rewards
Lol.
Just enjoy guys 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Comments

It‘s March. Fifa 20 will come in September...
    GISALEGENDGISALEGEND Posts: 19

@Chronos92 said:
    Trading in the market has being a good experience so far for me. Specially with all the CL live cards.
    Currently market is doing crazy and it’s still fun though. Now we are reaching to a end of fifa19 as the fifa20 is on the horizon it’s time to spend and enjoy what we have made.

My opinion right now is becoz there is only few months left ,stop trying to trade and stuff. It’s kind of risky but I am not saying to stop trading, just saying to take it easy.Cuz ea will drop many SBCs and packs to maximise their pack selling profits as it’s the last stage of the game.
    It will keep the market crashing. Not sure how bad. But don’t expect players to go back to where they actually was. They will go back up but not too much.
    So enjoy the game spend coins wisely to play drafts (draft is where u can enjoy all the good quality players for just 15k)etc and get ready for the new fifa20 soon.

Just a little thought for people who r trying so hard to achieve dream teams just to get end up in between silver 1 - gold 1 in weekend league and then on Thursday to get something or nothing at all when u open ur rewards
    Lol.
    Just enjoy guys 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Trading is always profitable, even someone like myself known for their trading, I can chill and only put minimal effort to make a healthy amount of coins. Made 150k in 4 hours of brasilver sniping/flipping. Was rather fun actually. Prices will only go down on everything but the focus for folk now really is preparing for TOTS.

ConallR28ConallR28 Posts: 57
    > @Maurice1998 said:
    > It‘s March. Fifa 20 will come in September...

Lol o was thinking the same thing
    ConallR28ConallR28 Posts: 57
    Also I have a trading method 300 coins to 100k each day and that’s been fine for me since the start of the game. Come follow my new insta @_football_and_fifa once I hit 100 followers I’m posting a three step tutorial on how to do it
    Chronos92Chronos92 Posts: 20
    Guys what’s the point of having millions of coins at the end of the game. We can’t transfer them to new fifa. As soon as the beta version hits many will stop playing the game. Be smart. It’s better now spend and enjoy the game
    There’s still 4 months to play your acting like Fifa 20 is out next month 😂
    drpansen1drpansen1 Posts: 6

There are always options to trade and always opportunities to improve your team with the coins earned. Check out this guide on Patreon, which gives you concrete names of players to invest for Champions League: https://www.patreon.com/FUT_Trader