NEED HELP IMPROVING MY EPL TEAM 250k (or 1.25mil If I sell IF Mbappe)

Platform: XBOX ONE
Budget: 250K (could be 1.25M if I sell my IF Mbappe 90, or could sell maybe collect more money if I sell some players on my squad)
Min chemistry: 100
Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 (I could change this, Im still improving as a player so open to anything)
Players that must be in: OTW Felipe Anderson, UCL RTF Aurier,
Untradeable players: SBC Doucoure, FB Kompany, AW Schmeichel, CL Valencia
Description: Want to keep the team EPL centric, I love speed and physicality, currently have Marcelo at LB (deciding between doing SBC Mendy or IF Robertson or just keep him with Fernandinho as a CB - could save up for Fabinho IF CB), I have a IF Mbappe (90) I could sell, but I kinda enjoy playing him off the bench, but if I could improve team overall, I'm willing to sell him. Also interested in acquiring VVD

Current Team: 4-1-2-1-2
ST: SIF Arnautovic(86), Aubameyang (87)
MIDFIELD: OTW Felipe Anderson LM (88), De Bruyne CAM (91), Salah RM (87), SBC Doucoure CDM (86)
DEFENSE: Marcelo LB (88), Fernandinho CDM (87), FB Kompany CB (91), UCL Live Aurier LB (88)
GK: De Gea (91), Award Winner Schmeichel (87)
BENCH: IF Mbappe ST (90), Mane LM (86), Eriksen CAM (88), MOTM Barkley CM (84), Sterling RM (87), Walker RB (84), Febinho CDM (85), Son LM (85), UCL Valencia RB (83), Alli CAM (84)

Comments

SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

If you're playing Mbappe off the bench, sell him for sure.

You could fit him in up front by using SBC Doucoure and some other French Players around him.

If you have no interest in that, sell him and acquire RTTF VVD depending on who Liverpool draw in the UCL.

Also, wouldn't bother doing the Mendy SBC as I haven't heard the greatest things, Robertson is basically just as good and you don't have to pour in coins to an untradeable card that you can't get back.

@Sempihh said:
    If you're playing Mbappe off the bench, sell him for sure.

You could fit him in up front by using SBC Doucoure and some other French Players around him.

If you have no interest in that, sell him and acquire RTTF VVD depending on who Liverpool draw in the UCL.

Also, wouldn't bother doing the Mendy SBC as I haven't heard the greatest things, Robertson is basically just as good and you don't have to pour in coins to an untradeable card that you can't get back.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback