Cancelo 89 or Aurier 88?

Hey guys I certainly have Walker as my RB ,and I wanna upgrade him.
Should I buy Cancelo (OTW) 89 or Aurier (live) 88?
Who’s better?
Consider that both of them gonna have 10 chemistry

Comments

SempihhSempihh Posts: 229

Personally I think it rests on whether you think Tottenham will win their next CL round. The draw today could spike or drop the price of Aurier depending on who they draw.

Also, say you go for Aurier, you will most definitely not sell him for the same amount depending how Tottenham get on with their first leg, if they lose the tie you will never get your money back.

It really is a gamble but can be a good investment if you stick to your guns or a big loss of coins with Aurier.

As for Cancelo, his card is good and he does perfect link to Ronaldo if you ever decide to go that route.

tarekM10tarekM10 Posts: 41
    > @Sempihh said:
    > Personally I think it rests on whether you think Tottenham will win their next CL round. The draw today could spike or drop the price of Aurier depending on who they draw.
    >
    > Also, say you go for Aurier, you will most definitely not sell him for the same amount depending how Tottenham get on with their first leg, if they lose the tie you will never get your money back.
    >
    > It really is a gamble but can be a good investment if you stick to your guns or a big loss of coins with Aurier.
    >
    > As for Cancelo, his card is good and he does perfect link to Ronaldo if you ever decide to go that route.

I wanna know which card is better in the field with there certain stats , I don’t care if Aurier won’t upgrade because his card is 88 rating it still decent card even if he couldn’t get an upgrade .
    Because Cancelo’s card could get upgrade too ,it’s OTW card.
    So in general with their certain stats , who’s the best RB between both of them?

In that respect, Cancelo wins almost every time when it comes to stats apart from the Physical side of things as he is weaker.

If you have 2 dominant CBs who are aggressive and physical then I would say go with Cancelo.

I know you may not care if Aurier;s card doesn't get upgraded right now but you will when you try to sell him and he's dropped by like 80k as Tottemham got knocked out. Cancelo's OTW most probably won't get upgraded again as we're almost at the end of the season also.

So I would say:

Aggressive, tall and Physical CB's e.g. Van Dijk, Cheillini - Go with Cancelo
    Passive CB's - Go with Aurier

> @Sempihh said:
    > In that respect, Cancelo wins almost every time when it comes to stats apart from the Physical side of things as he is weaker.
    >
    > If you have 2 dominant CBs who are aggressive and physical then I would say go with Cancelo.
    >
    > I know you may not care if Aurier;s card doesn't get upgraded right now but you will when you try to sell him and he's dropped by like 80k as Tottemham got knocked out. Cancelo's OTW most probably won't get upgraded again as we're almost at the end of the season also.
    >
    > So I would say:
    >
    > Aggressive, tall and Physical CB's e.g. Van Dijk, Cheillini - Go with Cancelo
    > Passive CB's - Go with Aurier

I play 4-2-3-1 I have Van Dijk if(90) and David Luiz flashback (89) and Telles live ucl (88) as my LB
    Btw I give my fullbacks to stay back while attacking you should consider that I don’t need my fullbacks to be the best at the attacking roll

Then there's no contest if you have them on stay back and don't run with them in game, Aurier is the one you need.

Cancelo is almost a RM if you don't put him on stay back. If you have no plans on changing the RB for awhile after choosing, Aurier for sure.

> @Sempihh said:
    > Then there's no contest if you have them on stay back and don't run with them in game, Aurier is the one you need.
    >
    > Cancelo is almost a RM if you don't put him on stay back. If you have no plans on changing the RB for awhile after choosing, Aurier for sure.

Thank you , you helped me alot I appreciate it.

No worries, here to help.

Any other questions give me a shout